The return of shit joke thread (incorporating the humour toilet) and mainly reposts of reposts of reposts

3 Likes

:scream:

1 Like

Gotta be a ban :rofl:

2 Likes

Nah, heā€™s probably chuffed with that jokeā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the last one for tonight, Iā€™m out of steam

1 Like

Stoppitnow

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m chuffed.

Not liking Jimā€™s pun then? Well, if you donā€™t give me a signal that your train of thought is shunting in the other direction, Iā€™m not siding with you!

2 Likes

Toot! Toot!

There is a joke about this bloke in amongst all of @jimā€™s train puns:

1 Like

Heheā€¦I am the Fat Pun Controller :laughing:

2 Likes

Fat-Pun-Troller.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, the other Jim has won this as the Fat Cunt Troller.

Instead of giving people ā€œhumourousā€ strap lines, I reckon the admins should change everyoneā€™s usernames to Fat * Troller. It would mostly be true, with a few honourable exceptions, and would confuse the bejeezus out of everyone, which can only be a good thing.

Fat Pun Troller
Fat Bald Troller
Fat Troller
Fat Snarky Troller

etc.

2 Likes

Image may contain: text

4 Likes

A SHORT LOVE STORY

A man and a woman who had never met before, but who were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping cabin on a trans-continental train.
Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying,
ā€˜Look, Iā€™m sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? Iā€™m awfully cold.ā€™

'I have a better ideaā€™ she replied ā€˜Just for tonight, letā€™s pretend that weā€™re married.ā€™

ā€˜Wow! Thatā€™s a great idea!ā€™ he exclaimed.

ā€˜Good,ā€™ she replied. ā€˜Get your own fucking blanket.ā€™

After a moment of silence, he farted.

The End.

16 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: If a cat has 9 lives

2 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes