The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Another reason why you should never trust the media…

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20952952_1878992822141418_7495875405976119089_n.jpg?oh=bca4abf5d1451c4408eca1a9ccc78697&oe=5A1B064A

2 Likes
1 Like

According to breakfast TV this morning, the police/authorities are going to clamp down with stiffer penalties for internet trolling, hate and bullying…

So you cunts better fucking watch out…

8 Likes

Ho ho ho…:santa:

Could gratuitous banning be classed as bullying? :angry:

5 Likes

That’s this place fucked then. Expect the servers to have their plugs pulled at any moment (unless fat fingers gets there first).

3 Likes

I bet

=LEFT(TEXT(H3,"dd/mm/yyyy"),2)

didn’t win…

although this might have done better

=CONCATENATE(TRIM(LEFT(SUBSTITUTE(MID(CELL(“filename”),FIND(“|”,SUBSTITUTE(CELL(“filename”),“+”,“|”,1))+1,LEN(CELL(“filename”))),“+”,REPT(" “,LEN(CELL(“filename”)))),LEN(CELL(“filename”)))), " “, TRIM(LEFT(SUBSTITUTE(MID(CELL(“filename”),FIND(”|”,SUBSTITUTE(CELL(“filename”),“+”,“|”,2))+1,LEN(CELL(“filename”))),“+”,REPT(" ",LEN(CELL(“filename”)))),LEN(CELL(“filename”)))))

I expect to see you wearing this next time we meet…

:grin:

1 Like

One for the spelling and grammar police on here…

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

neighbour

:heart_eyes: Under 1 minute. Makes me proud to see such prompt pedantry!

2 Likes

Surely that’s the American spelling though?

Surley?

The mug shouldn’t include receives as that does obey the traditional ‘after c’ rule.

Don’t call me Shirley

2 Likes

Fixt for accuracy. :+1:

1 Like
1 Like

Still not quite sure how Prince Philip is getting away with it. Surely he’ll be sanctioned & have his UC stopped if he carries on like this.

1 Like

5 Likes

Wam seems quiet