The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Whatever, this is no way for Musk to be spending his time. Seems to have lost his mind and anything useful to do with it.

is usually the right answer. He is an utter lunatic. Has been great for an easy to fund long-short play for about two years though. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Not only does @chelseadave spam us here with shiny turntables I’m getting spam’d at home now

17 Likes

If only they realised his dodgy taste in turntables…

2 Likes

I fear that this will set @A_Touch_of_Cloth 's recovery back by weeks …

VB

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Obituaries

In English please, oh, and can I still make money doing whatever that is?:slight_smile:

Not sure who changed my title, but how the fuck can I be a pun-dit when the Punstapo delete all of my puns! Silly cunts :roll_eyes:

Besides, it’s nowhere near as funny as the last one :laughing:

1 Like

1. Borrow something and sell it. Use the funds to buy something else. Close out out short position at low price and long position at high price. Don’t fuck up and be sure you know what you are doing.

2. Dunno, depends on what you buy really and the prices you trade at.

No one said you are a successful one. :rofl:

2 Likes

With @coco as the Punstable?

2 Likes

Lol, unlike the several hundred others, that’s actually funny. Funny ones don’t get deleted. Take note.

Champion The Pun-der Horse

2 Likes

Are you suggesting Jim’s a Punt ?

VB

So, the most miserablestist cunts on here get to decide what’s funny or not funny? Oh, the fucking irony :roll_eyes: Now, that is funny! :laughing:

2 Likes

where is Corporal Pundi-den-Cuntery?

Puns are the Mrs. Brown’s Boys of forum humour.

5 Likes

Feck off!

Almost.

for some reason this caught my eye in an Inverness pub (toilet)

I’ve sent Louise to the Ladies to see if they offer vending machine Dildos