The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Muppets :rofl:

3 Likes

One more example of the stupidity of low-level criminals. Most criminality is a tough and risky way of making a not very good living. If they had the brains to do anything else then they would pretty quickly realise that that’s what they should be doing.

VB

1 Like

When many offenders range from the criminally stupid to the educationally challenged it makes you wonder why the rate of crimes actually solved is so low at around 10% iirc. I can’t imagine that 90% of offences are committed by genuine criminal masterminds.

Yeah, I agree. It can only mean that plod is stupiderer

Came to this thread next.

https://audioabattoir.com/t/best-of-local-news/1377/460

90% of crimes committed are, in the big scheme of things, not worth wasting the extremely limited resources that the police have available.

It’s absolutely not about coppers being thick, it’s about them being under-resourced to the point that a burglary that doesn’t involve violence to a person is not economically viable to investigate. Just ask @SAP7.

2 Likes

But speeding, parking, loitering etc are ?

Kanye, you fucktard.

1 Like

Kanye is the new Bruce

This could be interesting…

1 Like

What is wrong with the Russians? Why do they have to be such a PITA. It’s just a mafia government.

There, that’s better.

1 Like
3 Likes

The blue tit that a cat was playing with this morning has suspiciously vanished from the food waste. I suspect a cat rather than a child. Sigh…

Don’t you fucking feed your cats?

We feed the ginger one a lot less than he wants, he was turning into a fat bastard.

ftfy

Please be careful, and get yourself checked out, if you were at the KitKat Club in Berlin on Saturday night