The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

http://newsthump.com/2017/04/25/wetherspoons-ban-customers-for-not-swearing-enough/

1 Like

I think it’s looking ever more likely that there’ll be a Trump/Brexit/Lepen result in France!

Watch this space!!

Excellent news, we can sign a trade deal with them and secure cheap wine and tabs

3 Likes

Drink, smurk tabs, spout shite :thumbsup:

5AM wake up alarm in North Korea.

Sounds like Orbital.

13 Likes

Weird, I was expecting klaxons and a 1984 stylee “Hate Song”.

Why are they all looking down? Have they just buried a cat?

A bargain from the carphone warehouse

1 Like

nuff said…

I shall be passing that shop at the weekend.

1 Like

Disco Tits.

Latest trend apparently. Might give it a go.

Be careful what you Google.

I’ve been having intermittent problems with my arm lately so this Wednesday I spoke to Brian at SME and sent it off for a rewire. I got it back this morning. Fantastic level of customer service.

3 Likes

Glad that was technical related. Could have been heart problems!

Just … warn us first.

Please.

VB

1 Like

Hairy Disco Moobs, more like

1 Like

So 2 separate organisations who each have clinical governance teams and specialty colleagues both failed to provide prevent this muppet from doing harm over a protracted period of time. Hmmm.

2 Likes

Of course not just mays fault,but a disgrace to all parties imo https://tompride.wordpress.com/2017/04/28/desperately-underpaid-paramedic-tells-theresa-may-ive-seen-things-no-one-should-have-to-witness/

Paramedic salaries used to start in Band 5, which ranges from £21,909 to £28,462. For team leaders or senior paramedics who have undertaken extended skills training in critical care or trauma, salaries are in Band 6, which fall between £26,302 and £35,225.

Last year it was agreed that all paramedics would move from band 5 to band 6 (although commissioners who pay for local ambulance service contracts were not given any more funding and so this has essentially become a cost pressure).

Dudes of the highest order…