The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

How the hell people manage to film this sort of thing is beyond me - sure I see all of those animals fairly regularly, and plenty of others, but to see them interact that way AND film it - must take years! We are not worthy!

1 Like

Sure it wasnā€™t a stoat?

~AWOOGA~ Patrick Duffy previous forum flashback scene.

3 Likes

You just couldnā€™t leave it aloneā€¦:grin:

if it is good enough for broadband its good enough for speaker cableā€¦

2 Likes

YES

With brine only from Himalayan salt, plus a whole range of aquifer cable supports.

ā€˜Liquid soundsā€™ :crystal_ball:

3 Likes
5 Likes

HAhahah

Iā€™ve read the text first.
Was I the only one wondering what Victoriaā€™s Secret had to to with data transmission?

:rofl:

2 Likes

Zulu & Spockā€™s love child?

Yoda as a child, glad he ditched the jumper for Jims cape as he got older.

Itā€™s not often I get the ā€˜feel good factorā€™ and yet the recent news of treatments that will slow down/ halt progression or hopefully even be a cure for Huntingtonā€™s disease and Haemophilia A has left me ā€˜feeling goodā€™.
Itā€™s a breakthrough that I thought I would never witness, having witnessed the effects of both diseases over the years, I really feel like punching the air in celebration.
Sorry gents, just had to share this moment with someone, and you lot seemed the best to share it with. I really hope this is not false hope but from what I read, it is really promising treatment for the sufferers. Time for another cartwheel, I wish it had been available at the start of my career.

17 Likes

this had me entranced this morning

1 Like

Amazon?

3 Likes

The viral delivery of revised genetic material to Haem.A-sufferers was on the radio this morning - must admit that was a ā€œYes!ā€ moment when I heard it - a really major step forward both for this condition and potentially for a lot of other genetically mediated conditions. :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Bloody ear worms.
I do enjoy the song, it has many happy memories attached to it, but you can only hear ā€˜Driving Home For Christmasā€™ on the radio, or in your head so many times before you want to rip your head off. Listening to it for the past two days in thā€™ead. Oh the joys of Christmas.
ps hope Chris Rea makes a full recovery.

this would have been so much more interesting if he had drawn an outline of baphomet or a huge cock

1 Like

SOme American pilots got in a bit of bother for drawing a sky cock recently. Canā€™t be arsed finding the link.

1 Like