The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

The Tory wet dream is upon us - welcome back to the C19th :ok_hand:

Itā€™s important to remember that poverty is the fault of the poor :+1:

5 Likes

Foodbanks,kids taking food home,taking washing to school,parents borrowing money off teachers.

All MPs should hang there heads in shame.

5 Likes

They should mate, but the ones responsible are proud of what theyā€™re doing - and they have made it clear they intend to make it a lot worse yet: this is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Surely just Tory & DUP MPs? Itā€™s not the fault of the other parties.

Obvious-Torybhoy-Bait is obvious.

ā€œNah m8, this is all Labourā€™s fault, innit?ā€

Very much but very unlikely

9 Likes

I had to extend Sams loudspeaker cables due to brand new second hand furniture and a bit of a move around.

I feel unclean now because I just twisted the joins together and made good with some black insulation tape.
It will eat away at my insides for all time until I find it in myself to get some ā€˜adequateā€™ speaker cable the right length.

Sam hasnā€™t noticed yet but iā€™m pretty sure that quite shortly heā€™ll come down and say that somethings not quite right, and his hifi sounds like a blanket has been thrown over it or similarā€¦

:scream:

How long do you need?

1 Like

You could at least have fucking soldered it

1 Like

Do be careful with this. Some solid state amps fail catastrophically if the two wires should come into contact with one another. Make sure you use plenty of tape and donā€™t let even a hair of the wire stick out of it. Also donā€™t let anyone yank the wires hard. Pro tip: to reduce the risk you can cut one core in each cable a few inches longer than the other one (do it both for the cable from the amp and the cable to the speaker). Then when you come to make the joints they donā€™t lie alongside one another.

VB

4 Likes

Fxt.

1 Like

I didnā€™t have much time, heā€™d taken Rosie for a walkā€¦

Itā€™s just temporary so he can practice his Baritone to accompaniment, iā€™ll sort him some proper stuff like Nordost (full loom obviously) and some lifters.

Heā€™s having a new carpet fitted next Saturday, so iā€™ll be advising the fitters about the correct grippers :+1:

Didnā€™t you have any of this?

4 Likes

How can you cheap out on your own son?

Surely only BHB is good enough!

1 Like

I had some of this, but ate itā€¦

Let me know how much you need :+1:

2 Likes

Rugby Dares And Why Theyā€™re A Bad Idea, vol 93:

Total bollocks.

Eating slugs - total bollocks - I bow to your higher experience.