The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Good to see they are not discriminating. If you have a hamster with canine autism, give them a ring…

1 Like

What absolute bell ends

16 Likes

Still think he should be called Vince.

Prince Vince has a certain charm to it.

2 Likes

…or Buster

7 Likes

I have it on good authority that he is going to be named Ralph.

He will be named 3 of 3, like the Borg

4 Likes

Nerd alert … those are Geberit pressfit steel fittings.

1 Like
5 Likes

It would take me a bit longer than that at the minute, in fact it may shorten my life!

should have played them some old fashioned music like prog and see if they could id it.

Epitome of all modern education lies behind this, i.e. lazy useless teachers don’t teach the dumbfucks anything useful, special-snowflakes start boohooing everywhere cos they can’t even tell the time, so instead of Doing Their Fucking Jobs, they just bin-off all the clocks instead so no dainty fucking feelings get hurt…

Roll-on nuclear armageddon…

2 Likes

fxted

Claire had this the other day when she was invigilating an exam, students constantly pulling their phones out, and, once challenged, claiming they were just checking the time. She pointed out the clock on the wall and one student said “I don’t know how to tell the time from a round clock”.:neutral_face:

2 Likes

Parents and teachers should hang their heads in shame.

You have got to be kidding me!?

Oh dear.

Both Sam (10) and Amy (7) can tell the time with both types, even roman numerals!

1 Like

Deadly serious, she told me this morning when the BBC showed the story. I thought she was taking the piss at first but unfortunately not. And these are 18yr olds.

Both my girls can read an analogue watch/clock too. Although, admittedly, they tend to use their phones instead of watches.

1 Like

This basically. If kids are just an impediment to watching the telly and drinking the teachers have no chance.

2 Likes

Tru dat