The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Yes, if you don’t get this, I’d steer clear of Hunter S.

2 Likes

We’ve all been there :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t think “clap” has.

Too busy at the clinic I imagine…

8 Likes

For @Rob998 :laughing:

It really is a very good pie shop :relaxed:

1 Like

It is great

1 Like

3 Likes

Rather appropriate for the thread title…

4 Likes

Been gone for over 10 years, but I still miss the Weekly World News.

4 Likes

Not an accident. The lizard people got 'em …

VB

2 Likes

Tv size box.

(Talking old cathode ray tv…)

One pair of loppers. Amazon!!

2 Likes

Not me!

8 Likes

Gents is fucking awesome. The best pie shop anywhere, never mind Wigan or the North West.

The only criticism I could level at them is that their Meat and Potato (correct nomenclature, based on the composition) could do with a bit more seasoning, specifically pepper, which is ironic considering they’re on Pepper Lane… But I suppose it’s subjective.

Their Steak pie is perfect, just flawless, superb filling, and perfect pastry, amazingly good. But their hot pot pie, with a dash of HP sauce is absolutely to die for, unbelievably good, seriously gorgeous.

The perfect chippy tea is chips and gravy (or mushy peas, if that’s your thing, personally :face_vomiting:) from the chippy next door, and a Gents pie.

Fuck, hungry now.

5 Likes

Ten past one in the morning is a twat time to post about juice drooling delicacies, especially when there isn’t a bleedin’ shop open to satisfy the induced hunger pangs (unless you count a Ginsters from the motorway service station).
Bad form dear man, bad form.

3 Likes

Sorry old chap, I forgot myself.

1 Like

20/20

FML…

21 Likes

http://hififoofight.org

7 Likes

Lol, they didn’t mention the bit where you had to agree that buying a disco deck and spending £10k on it is a ‘good idea’ and that it sounds better than a Rockport.

1 Like