The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

I don’t know enough about vaccination to know whether there’s a prospect of actually eliminating them completely as we have done (on all but a technicality) with smallpox. As a general rule I approve of biodiversity. But I’m happy to make an exception when it comes to organisms whose entire lifestyle consists of making us ill.

VB

1 Like

So many options, but we will go with this.
http://www.cityam.com/assets/uploads/main-image/cam_standard_article_main_image/prime-minister-theresa-may-appoints-her-cabinet-547251908-5b31afc6a38c9.jpg

2 Likes

5 Likes

Quality comments below, my fav is And this is why you shouldn’t smoke potatoes.

or These Muppets need to do something useful like painting speed camera lenses with gloss paint.

or This is what happens when inbreeding is allowed to happen… Guaranteed they’re all related to the same horse.

6 Likes

They seem quite agitated about something :laughing:
Is it really just a falling out about the cheese? Did John Paul cut the nose off the brie?

He probably dissed someone’s cables. And I swear I heard Naim mentioned.

VB

I’m off to a wedding tomorrow, and I’ve been asked if I want to stay up drinking past midnight. Apparently the place only has a licence for 30 people to drink until 1am, and they need a list of names, which will be enforced.

1 Like

ask if you can bring your meatmen drinking friends

is the Pope a catholic…
Do bears shit in the woods…
etc…etc

It’s in Lincs, so the idea of introducing my family to @Mrs_Maureen_OPinion is tempting, but somehow resistable.

1 Like
4 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

Perfect time for May to withdraw the whip and send the cunt into obscurity.

2 Likes

ftfy

ftfy 2

Claire’s telling me off for getting drunk at her brother’s wedding. How else should I cope?

8 Likes

How long ago was this (the drunk-at-wedding incident) ?

VB

Ongoing

1 Like

I’ve ordered a large port and double espresso to go with the cheese, should be sorted then

Sounds great meanwhile I am still suffering from gout.