The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

3 Likes

Built by badgers? Eh?

I think Westfields and Caterhams are built by badgers too.
Except my Westfield, of course… That was built by me. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Nick - Husky 981

1 Like

Genuine Facebook group post

13 Likes

Anyone want to buy some tat?..

Any spare leggy blonde ladies going?

What were we saying about money not buying people good taste?

2 Likes

12 Likes

4 Likes

Country’s.

Or maybe that’s the point …

VB

1 Like

A new Aldi opened near us today, I haven’t had time to visit and feel hollow inside now.

You should go and use their car park while you go for a lengthy meal down the road. It would help you get a nice familiar feeling for the place.

2 Likes

ONLY fucking @ FoxNews would use a picture of fucking Patti Labelle as fucking Aretha Franklin on the day she dies. And you wonder why no one believes a word fucking Fox says?

Yes, I stole it from twitter

5 Likes

Gangs of paedophile hunters running riot on our streets. It’s like a 21st century witch-hunt. What the fuck is happening to our society?

“Some of them were running about the street getting bricks, throwing them at windows and threatening to petrol bomb the houses.

“One was running about with a broken bottle as a weapon. They were also shouting at the police and challenging them to fight. It was absolute chaos.”

The Wolf Pack Hunters UK describes itself as a “community response to the epidemic of grooming in the UK”.

excuse for racism

1 Like

1 Like

Does anyone recognise this (I’m just curious) ?

Party%20player

I grabbed the pic from the trailer for a film. It’s only on screen for a second or two and there’s no more to see of it than in this snap.

VB

Some Primare AV product? Probably integrated rather than a pre from the size.