The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

You’ve only got to look at the drinking thread to see how many cunts on here get steamed up…:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

What, Terry?

1 Like

…no packdrill :wink:

Taking pleasure that Audio Affair are now cheaper than RA for the annual-ish Caig brush set, 'cos postage.

Sounds good to me , I shall set up a Practice forthwith.

I can compete with the beauty shop in town where Rachael is offering a full facial experience for £15!

1 Like

Are you sure it’s a beauty shop ? Did you see the advert on a small card, by any chance ?

VB

I’m sure if you offered the combination treatment of vaginal steaming along with a full facial you’d literally be covering all the bases. Surely a recipe for commercial success.

1 Like

You might want to have a word with @Penance about that.

VB

1 Like

The vinyl fogey brigade will doubtless find a reason to dislike this guy’s stuff, but I think it looks nice

2 Likes

this is absolutely fantastic news , because every male on here will be affected by an enlarged prostate at some point . anything that makes treatment less painful and invasive is fantastic

1 Like

:angry:

Don’t keep mentioning that as a certain person will use it as an excuse to merge it with the “I’m 40 do I need a pressure washer” thread.

7 Likes

:wink:

Can you distinguish a hi res file from an MP3?

1 Like

I fucking love this, everytime I see that cunt dyson I start screaming at the TV “what’s a fucking digital motor?”
then I found this, bloody love it:

1 Like

Genius

6 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Keep the kiddies on board

1 Like

Believe it or not he even does ‘I’ve got black friends’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2018/08/23/state-senator-worried-about-white-christian-conservative-males-amid-nebraska-search-diversity-director/?__twitter_impression=true&noredirect=on&utm_term=.2ec86138026a