The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

I agree, but if he coughs up the full amount, the pensioners should have their full benefits reinstated…

I think there’s around £700 million short but just been reading that his offer of £350 million was to match the cover from PPF. when he sold BHS the deficit was £570 million which has risen to £700 million now because of rate cuts and QE so they should be nailing him for at least the £570 million.

It’s a bit more complicated than that. He shouldn’t automatically be liable for the full amount when he sold, just the amounts that he extracted when the scheme was in deficit.

Hmm, the reading material at the garage where I’m getting the car serviced consists of the Daily Mail and What hi-fi…

What no FHM? :sob:

…and they will obviously be at least two years old…:thumbsup:

Is it run by people called Peter and Rachel?

2 Likes

I don’t normal get amused by other’s afflictions but…

Has any bodyherd a make cald eltrax speakers floor standing double bass. With a tweeter are theyany good.

Just kinda sums FaecesBook up really :weary:

Adam Hills @TheLastLeg just now. :smile:

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Unfortunate Names

4 Likes

If only there was one for Michael Gove.

I have decided to become a ‘one day’ raw Vegan. This nonsense feeds my inner ethno-honkey requirements which pang most acutely on Tuesdays… looking for recipes - maybe Tofuken next week ?

The card would spontaneously combust. Other than a Gove-shaped flesh-balloon, there is no receptacle known to man than could contain such concentrated cuntishness.

2 Likes

Jeremy Hunt then?

And maybe Diane Abbott to balance it a little.

1 Like

http://newsthump.com/2016/11/04/southern-rail-wins-contract-to-transport-souls-of-the-damned-to-hell/

What can we do in Glasgow after we get back from the velodrome later tonight?

Gorge out on haggis :+1:

1 Like

Don’t forget to drown yourself in Buckfast

1 Like