Today I have mainly been V2.0

Much good menswear comes from military of course and the Pea coat is a staple. I only have a shit one which I don’t wear. It could be that I am not Robert Redford though, pretty sure that this is the same as mine! :smirk:

5 Likes

Reefers are good

1 Like

Indeed…

1 Like

What we wore in the 60’s. US Navy.

1 Like

I still wear now

Smart and timeless…i’m out

2 Likes

Does it perform better with the bridge removed? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Meh! I’ll bridge you in a minute…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

I recently gave in and got rid of my Stussy US Navy Pea coat that I bought in NY. Much sadness as it was a belter but, I’m happy in a way as was way too big now I’m a skinnier bastard. :+1:

4 Likes

Out on the lash with my mate - decadence on aTuesday afternoon.

We went into a Brewdog pub this afternoon and before we even had a chance to speak he launched into a tirade about how shit his Beats’ bluetooth earphones were and that he had been done. To which my mate replied he got them free with his iphone and he should shut the fuck up and serve us beer. :grinning:

3 Likes

Sounds like a good excuse for a new one!

It does but I’m kinda spoiled as Anne snagged two genuine Crombie (of Aberdeen).overcoats - a camel and navy £20 from a charity shop :+1:

1 Like

adding to the list of speakers that don’t work in my room…today’s contestant being the Quad S2.

Next…

Tonight I have been mainly fixing my Denon mini system with a Miele vacuum cleaner.

1 Like

Any recommendations? looking to get one for the kitchen (not the vac)

doing death stuff in Malvern.

It all went suspiciously easily. Although a funeral is £4 fucking k.

Lawyers tomorrow.

Also waiting for mystery half-brother (who I’ve never met) to come out of the woodwork.

Currently disappointed by the no show of Kung Fu Death Prick (it was something like that) at open mic night at the Great Malvern.

1 Like

Not much fun but has to be done.

Hope all goes well.

1 Like

Mine is a RCD-M37DAB so about 10 years old. It’s an older version of this:

I’ve always liked mine, the only problem being the ‘touch’ on/off switch getting stuck in (hence the need for the Miele to suck it out)
The new version only has 1 analogue input where mine has 3 I think.
Decent 30W per channel also.

I have an old DM30 that one of my daughters used to use. Not hifi, but makes a decent noise.