Today I have mainly been V2.0

!
Items in the flea market ,(includes Goto horns) and some of the shootout contenders. Hand included for scale
IMG_20181115_144841095|666x500

1 Like

Who knew Donald Trump was in to SET amps ?

5 Likes

Could you retake with Ginge’s and Ms Spatchcock’s hands also in the shot please?

2 Likes

Buying a foo kettle

4 Likes

Telefunken

Nak tape deck

Peculiar vintage drivers on baffles in the main hall.

Impossibly quaint this village

5 Likes

Let me know how you get on as looking to buy one of those soon

1 Like

How much does he want for the Nak?

I’ll find out.

1 Like

Beat me to it!

7 Likes

I probably can’t afford it anyway Wayne, and if it needs work, it’ll be an ornament.

Yes we recently took out a funeral plan for just over 3k with coop for my mum .I am not too far away from Malvern visiting a rather stately nursing home. As you say organising death stuff is not a bag of laughs and hope things pan out well

validating and approving a new MSc in Data Science and Analytics with our mathematics colleagues.

Then off shopping for new specs

or

Wouldn’t the other way round be better

1 Like

Top ones are good , we had to go to Specsavers at weekend for 7th time in 3 months . They are so USELESS, screw dropped out of my wife’s fairly expensive glasses after 6 weeks , thats after weeks of putting in one reactolite lense and one clear . Unfortunately I was banned from getting angry with manager by my far too sweet forgiving wife !!!

1 Like

Heidi in our Specsavers is brilliant, especially when she pouts and says “you look great in them babe”… I am not allowed to go by myself anymore.

Mostly I wear contact lenses, but I am so short sighted (-8 and -7.5 with astigmatism) that I must have some backup specs. I hadn’t had new frames for about 8 years, but my last pair are showing their age. But our Specsavers have been brilliant with repairs, spares and reglazes

I got both the above pairs, but with ultra thin lenses I didn’t get much change out of £400

3 Likes

Perhaps it’s just this branch then that are u/s

Same here, and have heard of it for another.

The assistants are usually grateful for being reminded there’s an extra software box needs ticking during ordering.

Funnily enough on Sat this branch of Specsavers which is almost next to scrivens opticians was totally packed out with folks from various parts of the world so they must be pretty popular. The scrivens shop was empty

Looking round the Antique Centre at Brackley. Called in another shop where they are exhibiting Chris Barton art pieces - hand painted mahoosive tape cassettes. The tiny tape to the right is the original.

5 Likes