Today I have mainly been V2.0

I have just mowed the lawns :face_with_raised_eyebrow: They are still growing in December :rage:

Had a lovely cooked breakfast with some friends at a local pub, and then NOTHING!

1 Like

Bloody slackers, bring back National Service :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Wank

2 Likes

Yeah,but Wimbledon

1 Like

…admittedly more like the common than the tennis court

1 Like

Not enough yahs in pink shirts and snooty young girls on ponies.

Just been giving the Kronos a service -

platters off and clean both
clean/replace oil in both bearings
clean/grease 4 pulleys
new belts on top platter
clean belts on bottom platter (only had 2 new ones)
Re-set up of Graham/Io

All sounding great now :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Don’t forget to give the fuses a good polish.

1 Like

New year’s Day stroll along bretignolle sur mer

Monster truck blew it’s servo off in three minutes.

And not enough wind for the kite, cue sulking dad

3 Likes

The Porsche needs a wash.

At the Panto - Peter Pan :roll_eyes:.

Oh dear.

1 Like

It’s a shame that that thing - the one where every time you say you don’t believe in something a bit of it dies - isn’t for real. I’d be refusing to believe in all sorts of stuff.

VB

3 Likes

Did that yesterday :smiley:

12 Likes

You missed a bit

4 Likes

Recovering from a slight hangover (I actually took it easy last night, I’m nearly at the point of being bored of drinking), then taking Claire and the girls to Liverpool, where they are having a 3 day shopping binge, staying for 2 nights here:

I actually worked in the building next door for 5 years, but as far as I could tell, the place had been empty for donkeys years, glad to see its being used now.

When I got home I connected up my R2R courtesy of Nick @Myrman gifting me some long cables (it had essentially been an ornament for a good few months since I had a re-arrange of my rack). Loaded up a mystery tape I bought from the Wam, hit play, aaaaaaaaaaaand… Clunk, nothing.
It ffwds and rewinds, but it doesn’t play. Capstan belt turned to goo. New one duly ordered (only a tenner or so, delivered) so I shall have the joyful task of removing about a million (ok, 32) little screws and Allen bolts and cleaning all the melted rubber off the flywheel and capstan when it arrives. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ouch. You need a proper serviced deck Rob :wink:

1 Like

A nice walk from Dartmeet which is in the centre of the moor. The planned route was abandoned almost immediately as the river was too full to attempt crossing it by the stepping stones as intended. Anyhow we took in some fine views, a small chapel doubling as a school house and a nice pint in the Forest Inn at Hexworthy.

remains of old clapper bridge at Dartmeet.

West Dart

Hexworthy Bridge

Thimble Hall

Distant moor illuminated

400 or so sheep choosing to cross the road on the journey back.

12 Likes