Today I have mainly been V2.0

Not looking forward to rejoining the rat race tomorrow :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Any idea where I might find such a thing Wayne? :thinking: :grinning:

Same as that. MUCH glum here !!

1 Like

Just had a text from Claire, they’re in a Titanic themed hotel, situated in the building that used to be the White Star Line HQ, and they are watching… Titanic.

Ellie is in absolute heaven, because she is obsessed with the Titanic.

Only downside I can see is your bank balance is going to sink faster than the Titanic !

2 Likes

Meh, can’t take it with you, and I bet I’ve spent more on booze and records over the course of the year than they’ll spend in the next few days.

7 Likes

Your point being ?

1 Like

Wandering round Granada and watching the procession which celebrates the anniversary of the surrender of the last Moorish kingdom in Spain.

7 Likes

El Suspiro del Moro.

VB

I’m suspicious of tomorrow too, and every other day of the week, come to think of it. :scream:

3 Likes

Was in smiths earlier admiring guidebooks to Spain, looks great

It’s a fantastic City, as is Cordoba a bit further North.

1 Like

On the bucket list but the Mrs has brexit phobia

just hoard gin, and all will be ok.

Oh BTW, Seville is also in the vicinity and is delightful.

1 Like

One of the most remarkable things about Granada is that a short drive away is the Sierra Nevada. This is Spain’s highest mountain and Europe’s highest outside the Alps and Caucasus. And there’s a car park most of the way up, from which you can walk (maybe there’s too much snow right now) all the way to the summit of Mulhacen at the very top. It really is a few hours walk, not a climb. The views are, as you might imagine, stunning.

VB

1 Like

Sadly haven’t got up to the Sierra Nevada this time. Will have to return for that. Was in Seville before Granada. Now heading home :frowning:

It’s a great area. Cheap flight to Malaga, get a hire car and off you go. I’ve not been to Rhonda (sic?) but will try and get there at some point.

mmm very tempting !

Ronda is well worth a visit, spectacular.

ah for a minute there i thought you might have meant this place