Today I have mainly been V2.0

Unimaginative ceiling.

2 Likes

Think thats the base coat

I’ve been wondering if AA shouldn’t bestow a medal on the frisky fornicators upstairs? At the very least I think it only proper to take some orange segments up to them during their next performance at ‘half time’.

2 Likes

I’ve spent a fair bit of time today moving from Google Keep to Evernote. I’m trying to move away from Google apps, and tbh it’s going quite well.

Keep had to be replaced with two apps - Remember The Milk for to-do lists, and Evernote for longer term lists. But these together seem to be much better overall than a single app that did both fairly badly.

I’ve also moved from using Google location to Geozilla, which seems fine.

Calendar might take some research…

There’s £15bn wiped off Google shares in a stroke. :grin:

4 Likes

I really am at rock bottom - I’m voluntarily watching Jeremy Kyle.:scream:

Switch it off immediately, you’ll thank me.

You have just made any future posts of yours moot. Nobody will take any notice of you, ever again…

Oh, hang on

:wink:

4 Likes

Better than being on Jeremy Kyle

1 Like

After just 20 minutes of exposure I have now made it my life’s ambition to appear on the show as the bad guy.

As with everything else in my life this will be doomed to failure.

2 Likes

Are you suggesting that you are too much of a cunt to even manage to appear as a cunt on the J. Kyle show. :scream: That is an achievement of sorts…:crazy_face:

Have a look at Notion.so, it does an awful lot of that in one place (it’s ludicrously versatile)

How much do you get paid to go on there ?

I assume they pay in alcohol or tattoos.

1 Like

you’ll need to spread some seed

1 Like

To a minger or 3

2 Likes

Kyle will never let you take over.

3 Likes

Lol, you still use an android phone, so all that wasted effort. :weary:

looks a beautiful job guy

Geocities on Mozilla?

Today in London village for a meeting, pox on the place.

The bland suburban delights of Raynes Park then another meeting tomorrow