Today I have mainly been V2.0

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::facepunch::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Must be a real pain selling a flat and gaining all that money. I don’t know how people do it.

3 Likes

Ah weh weh, la maison construit avec les hinges de parliament.

2 Likes

Extras!!! :rofl:

1 Like

One of my back rooms, nearly there :grin:

6 Likes

Pffffft…call that a renovation…:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

you going to dig out for an under ground swimming pool/dungeon like Robbie Williams?

1 Like

Yep. I already torment my neighbours with loud music.

3 Likes

If you’d posted this picture the correct way up, you’d have got ToC’s approval.

17 Likes

It may seem big and clever at the time, but just try selling your house afterwards…

3 Likes

Digging out for a giant subwoofer I assume.

VB

2 Likes

like this one in a basement somewhere

1 Like

indeed , sadly divided amongst a very big family and its not worth much !!! :wink:

(finally) liquidating my old limited company.

Now that I have the proceeds in my sweaty little mitts I realise that the entire scope of my plans is

• a second hand copy of the Scorpions Lovedrive on CD
  • an HP RPN calculator (HP12C obvs)
  • errrrr …

No-one ever accused me of lacking scale and ambition.

3 Likes

After many years of toil, it’s a shame you couldn’t stretch to a solitary muffin…

5 Likes

Indeed.

I was hoping for a wing mirror for an Astra, but times are tough.

You’re going to struggle to get anything Astra based in the future.

C.E.R.N. have released details of a new particle accelerator and they plan on taping an electron or quark to the roof and then letting the Astra do the work. There are no plans to put it past 3rd gear at this stage.

They are sponsoring Universities across the globe to design a rust removal system that will clean behind the Astra lest that contaminate the results.

6 Likes

The conservation laws (momentum in particular) combined with relativity mean that you get more bang for your buck in the laboratory frame (where we all are) if you collide equally energetic but counter-propagating particles and antiparticles. So if you want a lepton collider then you’ll need not just an electron but a positron too, travelling at equal speed in the opposite direction.

Positrons are one of the components of anti-matter and to avoid yours disappearing in an annihilation event it’ll need to be taped to an anti-Astra which will need to run along a surface made of anti-asphalt. The whole lot will have to be magnetically levitated in vacuum of course to stop it coming into contact with matter and going up in a huge bang (copyright Dirac, P and Brown, D).

It sounds like this will still be cheaper than what they’re actually considering though.

VB

2 Likes

Mrs. MWS is quite piqued with Chinese lamp man. Chinese lamp man offered this for sale

Note the 80cm length

What we received was

Not including bulb

One small problem being the inevitable singed eye brows when walking straight into the thing.

Fuck you Chinese lamp man.

11 Likes

Meh, nothing a hacksaw won’t fix.