Today I have mainly been V2.0

Sadly I will need to thread the top pole too which requires a tap size I don’t have - Again, Fuck you Chinese lamp man!

Tap? Who needs a taps? A big enough hammer would be the real man’s choice.

Hammers fix anything.

Sadly I am rubbish at impressions

1 Like

You got Jurgen Klopp to come & install it though. Always an upside.

5 Likes

Jurgen Klopp and Theresa May practising for Strictly.

That lamp is more flexible than Theresa.

5 Likes

Obviously she is there to be obeyed, but just WTF was she thinking asking you to order that carbuncle? :grinning:

giphy

2 Likes

Mrs MWS’s thought process can’t to be probed by lateral thought, any such attempt is bent in two with a glance and cast off to the four winds.

It can go with the other pile of lamps in the garage :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is that Kim Jong-Un after his visit to China?

I am noting a pattern here

1 Like

No,it’s Chinese lamp man after his first sale to a bloke in Devon

2 Likes

just cut a hole in the ceiling and shove it through until it reaches a satisfactory height above ground. Just be careful no one impales themselves on the pole sticking through on the first floor.

Oh I believe there is some expertise with cutting holes in ceilings somewhere around here!

1 Like

Screw it to the wall instead. Kevin McLeod would be over that in no time once word got out. :slight_smile:

This afternoon I have mostly been at the cinema watching The Favourite. Very good film, well worth watching.

3 Likes

At a memorabilia and music auction utterly befuddled by the price some things were going for.

A gun prop from Moonraker went for £23,000 - on the bloody hammer so 24% on top!

The records I wanted went for over £500, and to be honest I had £100 as my top line.

It was all a bit surrreal.

Out for a walk over Lawley Ridge near Craven Arms Shropshire.

Cold, clear and just beautiful :kissing_heart:

21 Likes