Today I have mainly been V2.0

Getting the tt level with matts fandangled level.First time i’ve ever got it spot on,feeling quite emotional now.

7 Likes

I think that is the best you can see it as. It might be great if all the cool wild animals were fine in the wild, but that isn’t the case. I think that, on balance, these zoos aren’t bad things.

I’ve been dead inside for years. It’ll be a relief when the rest of me catches up. :skull:

Forgetting that the carpet fitters are coming first thing, so lifting the old one at 5am and underlay and bloody staples.

What colour? I hear you ask… why brown of course. This year’s in thing is to have ceiling and carpet matching.

:tired_face:

Shit bucket brown I presume

A slightly lighter shade … but along those lines.

Stain friendly apparently.

Are you thinking of repainting Vanessa ?

VB

Says a redhead…

2 Likes

Rusty roof, damp cellar.

Looking after a friends big black Labrador while she’s on holiday. The cats are seriously unamused…

4 Likes

Cleaning my second set of golf clubs and a couple of golf bags which have finally found themselves in the open air after being in storage for too long.

I have enlivened my desire to spend more time in tartan troos and walking around parklands.

5 Likes

And to think I welcomed you into my house. FFS :angry:

3 Likes

You should feel honoured :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:face_with_monocle: I hope you have the clown boots to go with the clown trousers. :clown_face:

Fecking golferisting twunts everywhere these days :disappointed:

We are the future. Get with it or get lost :grinning:

1 Like

The future can obviously get to fuck. Meanwhile, I shall abscond overseas for a break from the tedium. Does this holiday count as getting lost?

Vaguely. Enjoy one’s holiday while I return to the drudgery on Sunday :pensive:

Obviously my hols will be improved marginally by us taking vicarious pleasure about your drudging it in the subterranean pit of gloom, doom and B.O.
:+1:

2 Likes

4 Likes