Today I have mainly been V2.0

Being NOT interviewed by our newly appointed outsourcing partners…no, it was in no way an interview at all.

1 Like

Louise’s birthday today. I been at work since 0730 this morning. She spent the morning with a consultant obstetrician.

Watching the clouds rolling in and hoping the rain didn’t start whilst the nice Polish gentlemen were stripping and re-painting the exterior windows.

The rain stayed off apart from a very light 5 minute sprinkle and they did a lovely job.

Out for a stroll…

1 Like

Shit, who put that feckin’ rock in the way of that lovely view ?

1 Like

Port Sunlight on the Wirral. I missed a shot of the refinery :disappointed:

1 Like

There’s always tomorrow evening Olan :+1:

2 Likes

Has the rep told you what time the son-et-lumiere starts ?

VB

6 Likes

{bes' c'' aes' aes ees'2}

6 Likes

If aliens went to Port Sunlight, they would sack off the planet as a bad idea and go talk to the Martians instead.

1 Like

How very dare you! :rage: We are at Big Hilda’s Diner waiting for Spam, egg and chips. I’m told it is superb.

Coco & I saw that spaceship, but where was it?

Feck’s sake, there was no spam or eggs so I had to have steak instead. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Listened to some georgeous quad 2905 in a magnificent room with some very nice audiomusic valve monoblocks , do love the quads and the bass was pretty full on . met with a lovely GP to discuss care of one of the family and then raided B&Q for supplies

I thought Coco told the French cops that it was chasing him but I didn’t realise you were there too.

VB

2 Likes

Air and Space museum, Dulles…

Measurbating cinnamon rolls

5 Likes

Did you listen any more?

doing yet another coding test.

These are really becoming quite tedious.

(before anyone says “Clearly you’re shit at them”, I always get past this point, the job will implode for some bizarre reason at a much later stage)

Much improved, is my initial impression. I think I’d like to try slightly lower caps - it still
May be a little peeky… looking forward to Monday