Today I have mainly been V2.0

I’ll bring the full measurebating rig…

1 Like

Are you bringing a nadja?

Wasn’t going to, but can do

I misread that as nduja first time around.

I read it as Naga…

I guess the priority will be to see if we can blend the tweeters in passively so I’ll try & have a few resistors & various other cap values to hand. Croc clips might help!

1 Like

I’ll bring clip leads and some caps

2 Likes

Wow, a fully finished product then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Finishing work until 4th September. Oh yes. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

:grinning: You got another job lined up then Gareth :+1:

Nope. Not yet. Holiday first.

:+1: Still feckin jealous

Waiting for my car to be returned after it’s 50K service. Due to a few little things (MOT, 2x front tyres, wing mirror glass, rear discs/pads), the bill is likely to be 1K ish.

1650: I get a phonecall to say that the brake pads that they had in stock aren’t the correct ones. So car won’t be ready until Monday. As my shift work precludes me from collecting the car on any other day than Thursday, I have to wait for a manager to authorise the courtesy car until then.
He then refused to authorise it based on insurance bollocks.
I stated that it wasn’t my issue that they couldn’t sort their parts dept out and that on Thursday I was planning to discuss my options regarding my PCP and future leasing. Suddenly, he authorised the car until then.
Surprise, surprise !!!

So, I have an 18 plate Mazda 2 for a few days. I may have to review the driving experience :wink:

11 Likes

Getting over being exposed to some fucking awful Genesis dirge at the gym today. Middle aged men really should leave their shit music at home. Apart from me obviously.

3 Likes

Off you fuck :angry:

4 Likes

I hope you take great pleasure telling him to fuck the fuck off on Thursday bruv :smirk:

1 Like

I’ve (drunkenly) been reviewing my options. There is a very good chance that he will be told exactly that :+1:

1 Like

You can then get the same car as your brother.

1 Like

We’re not twins.

Think how much your family would approve…