Today I have mainly been V2.0

Fuck - I’d kill for a view like that :clap:

2 Likes

We were trying out a 2 person ‘sit-on’ kayak on that reservoir last Sunday. Decided we were better off with 2 singles.

View from the other direction.

Your village looks lovely. We did like the Scone Box.

Leave money, take cake. :+1:

7 Likes

Fuck - I’d kill for a view like that :clap:

If you did your view may be more like this…

1 Like

Learning morse code.

My mate was on holiday and met the special forces man Anthony Middleton at the pool.

Apparently my mate held him underwater until he submitted and gave him some free tickets to see him in York tonight. Or so he reckons.

Leaving in half hour.

Over.

2 Likes

That is beautiful Adam. Who left the gate open, the flowers could escape.

1 Like

nearly 200 miles driving for about 5 hours and we arrive here

The view from our room on Loch Lomond

12 Likes

Ross Priory?

Lodge on Loch Lomond

attended a lovely service for alan B today in stourbridge , very emotional . we had a jewish prayer read in hebrew and his favourite music played on some tannoy speakers which i though was ironic as he loved his harbs so much !! deggie was there too

i was rather overwhelmed by a gravestone of a black lady [ there was a pic] saying " its lovely to be home" graveyards can be very poignant places

9 Likes

Andy

Of course. Sorry. Thanks Paul.

2 Likes

Few from Royal Armouries Leeds visit today - It’s great by the way :+1:

5 Likes

just been in the sauna, now beer

You know this thread, right? You don’t have to take it literally.

1 Like

Just read @browellm’s post. Now going to look at the latest offerings in General Chat.

3 Likes

Just had breakfast.

Going to do the washing up in a minute.

Why is everyone’s life so much more exciting than mine :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Off for another all the bacon you can eat breakfast in a Premiere Inn. (Leeds East).

1 Like

Posting in the forum from the bath. My music playing, not the greatest cunting showman.

A bath, at 830. The kids are on their way to school. I have survived the holidays. Not sure how, my body has been complaining a lot. The doctors have all expressed sympathy but it’s clear that the options are the currently gentle oscillation between “a bit shit” and “eww, nasty”, or chemotherapy, which has wider oscillations and rarely reaches as high as a bit shit.

Might have to rethink what we do in the summer holidays though. It’s going to take me a while to recover!