Today I have mainly been V2.0

Cloaking device is faulty :grin:

1 Like

Made cooked breakfast/brunch, ate it.

Been to the recycling centre with a car full of garden.

1 Like

chu’ So’wI’

1 Like

let me know when you are popping round to do mine

Doing mine in a minute, but it’s lacking a bit of Porsche unfortunately :frowning:

I did think of cleaning my car once

What is it Tristan? (I’m a Porsche numpty so all 911 derivatives look the same to me)

unfortunately after all that cleaning and effort it still looks like a porsche.

5 Likes

(Yesterday)
Taking a long walk around Burlish Top including the site of George Patton’s speech in 1944 to the US/ British troops camped there near Stourport.

Overlooking the camp

Then a cycle ride out in the rain with Hel, along the river path along through Bewdley to Arley village for a pint and a chaser (we were both wet through and freezing at this point)

6 Likes

2006 997 S (355bhp). Like Pete’s pretty much I think (different wheels).

It’s a terrific car, I’ve had it 6 years.

2 Likes

The nearest Pete’s has come to snow foam is the real thing last December :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

looks beautiful … would love to hear that engine

so it was the vicars birthday today so whole place had balloons , signed football as a present and football bunting as liverpool football cub nutter .then everybody sang

also it was our very dynamic african youthleader so he did a micheal jackson moonwalk dance to loud music at the beginning of his sermon as its his last day…

a very lively day indeed !!

1 Like

Wowser

Still waiting for home Broadband, so was busy making benchs for the mitre saw and table saw. Then tried to cut the grass with a broken mower.

5 Likes

Narex chisels. They get quite good rep’s, what do you think of them?

Yes a local guy was selling his workshop before moving so l bought his bench, extraction and a pillar drill plus few bits. I am still planning to build one similar to yours. Claire relented today and said that l could move out the fridge freezer from my shop. Good start for you.

1 Like

It’s the first decent chisel I’ve purchased, feels solid, well balanced and the handle is a good size, a joy to use compared to the shitty Wicks ones I’ve hacked about with up to now. For a mortice chisel it pared down the 2x4 like a hot knife through butter, the fit I was able to get is very good and I’m a total novice at this sort of thing.
In short I will buy more, probably ask for a set of bevel edges ones for Christmas.

https://www.workshopheaven.com/narex-chisels-8105-bevel-edged-chisels-set-of-6.html?googleshopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=googleshopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjwidPcBRCGARIsALM--eOLImYkCb-lsvsmXZgw4k3iTGpVOfg3U3YQDMQg6zkAaZ6fWy58sBIaAmKgEALw_wcB

1 Like

Drinking in the garden of my local real ale pub strictly in the aid of a charity fundraising gig.

I fucking love beer, It’s just great.

4 Likes

Yes was at a friends family house in bavaria not too long ago and they were raving about the different types of beer they love , not quite so keen on it myself but i am getting there