Today I have mainly been V2.0

Did you fuck :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Love that his tongue is out. Yeah! Fuck the system!!! I wasn’t yelling that till grammar school.

Good lad :fu:

Also, nice frontage. I presume Mr. MWS’s entry and egress is only at the rear and Stronzetto is forced down an outdoor basement trapdoor.

1 Like

All those that count, anyway :slight_smile:

First day back at work after a week off, company under new ownership (at last!), test drove a car tonight.

Trying very hard to like Neat speakers.

First the midget Dalek, then the monkey coffins.

Way too much treble, trifling bass. I was quite alarmed by what they did to Queens Of The Stone Age.

Apparently they “go very well with Naim electronics”.

Sorry, but I’m out.

5 Likes

Smart move. Heard them once or twice over the years, different models same feeling eeerrrggghhh!!!

Using Neats with Chord Electronics would breach a few UN conventions.

Never understood why people like them, horrible things.

1 Like

I wondered when you’d be along :smile:

2 Likes

I really liked the Neat Elite SE I had but the Momentums, Petite SX and Motives are fucking horrendous speakers.

So far good progress on bidding for a new piece of work with my business partner. Good response from the prospective clients, and potentially a massive chunk of next years business plan.

Lots of work to do, but fingers crossed. Could get the nod next week.

(This on the critical path for getting that SP10R in the new year).

5 Likes

I want one of those.

I won’t be getting one don’t worry.

I hope I didn’t disappoint you. Seriously, yet to hear any Neat speaker I would own, including the expensive ones. I can see why people buy them, but not for me. Same for a number of makes for different reasons.

Anyway I am happy as I have spent most of today collecting these speakers

4 Likes

They look nice.

What are they Bob? As in what brand and model…I know they are loudspeakers.

Ensemble Primadonna

I have owned Ensemble PA-1 Reference speakers for ages and wanted a bigger pair, simply fab speaker range, very under rated in the UK. Zellation Speakers also use the same units and I like them very much too.

You are welcome to pop over and have a listen.

The below is a video of the smaller PA-1 Reference, for some reason he has two pairs stacked.

2 Likes

first glance that looked like a desk with monitor etc

2 Likes

MMMmmmmm shiny.

1 Like

8 y o. You will be ready for track 2 soon then.