Today I have mainly been V2.0

Doesn’t your car need repairing or summat :unamused:

It is behaving itself. Unlike the work car.

2 Likes

hope they get on top of that fast heart rate , keep us posted how things go

Going to call them today, not heard back which makes me think nothing sinister has been found in the results of the ECG.

Been off this week, boss was kind enough to say not to rush back and has been supportive, which helps. I’ll have to be more mindful of when things are becoming stressful at work rather than just ignoring it.

2 Likes

in Harlow.

Struggling to find something positive to say.

Poundland, Greggs and the car clearly won the final battle then.

2 Likes

It’s awful there isn’t it?

1 Like

mmm well something is up and needs looking at . heart irregularities need close monitoring . there is something called atrial fibrillation which means the heart flutters and it can be lead to complications if not dealt with by medication or other means

Recovering from cycling last night and still heads down finalising a proposal for a new piece of work.

I’ve called and my GP has checked the results of the ECG, nothing untoward found, so just stress/anxiety.

Pooch really helped with things yesterday, poor mutt.

7 Likes

This is the view from the main, err, esplanade I guess, along the “sculpture trail”.

Elisabeth Frink!
Henry Moore!
Rodin!
A fucking great car park outside TX Maxx and Matalan!

There’s a nice little modernist church (St Paul’s Town Centre) out the back there, but I was put off trying to go inside by the aggressive jakeys blocking the doorway.

Brisk walk with the mutt,

Hoovering out the bbq for the festivities tomorrow,

Hoovering out Vanessa as per above,

Awaiting the arrival of Her Dictatorship and then going to pick up a couple of litres of Dental Grade Limoncello. This is a similar recipe to the one at Sodders’ a few years back, although a ‘… just be careful…’ comment from the distill-mistress has me slightly concerned.

What’s the worst that can happen?

Cue pic of corpse on landing …

VB

1 Like

Soak testing an amp. A bit like watching paint dry, except that the reason for the activity is to confirm that nothing is going to disgrace itself.

VB

Thank you

You’re welcome :grin:.

VB

good news

Proposal done and positive early feedback. Dogs walked so now to spend the afternoon on the PS4 button bashing :slightly_smiling_face:

running an awayday for 70 people. This morning was work, this afternoon will be archery, beekeeping, local wildlife tour, or a tour of the observatory.

Packing for up North…

waiting at home for slippers to be delivered by Amazon.

If my 20-year-old self could see me now, I suspect that he’d suggest I have a word with myself.

7 Likes