Today I have mainly been V2.0

You need Crocs :grin:

Heh, used to do all that shit for GE, including all the corporate parlour games. Fucking thankless task :sweat_smile:

shopping for carpets and doing tenant inspection check . got some fantastic folks in this hosue and the house and garden was pretty spectacular …not even a whiff of a weed and a lawn like a bowling green ! most impressive , i must say . makes like so much easier when you don`t have to nag folks to cut foot high grass

Disappointing

3 Likes

Driving slowly on the motorway,at least it’s a great opportunity to see what people have on their parcel shelf

1 Like

Pah! No cushions :roll_eyes:

Cushions are so passé

This is what you need

Nodding Dog

1 Like

they had the windows open so i would not have smelt that type !!!

haha, I genuinely though that was what what you meant photo hash.gif

2 Likes

ha , no , although one flat i know had a full hydroponics system with holes in walls and the ceiling , the chap bought it for a stupid price and is still repairing the damage !!!

Repair and re-cap Voyd split phase psu, on soak test at the moment but all looking good so far :+1:

Watching my eldest son’s rugby team get twatted at Caldy, annoying place full of scousers.

1 Like

I hope they took your wheels

2 Likes

Walking the dogs across the common.

There’s always one cow who bucks the trend of it’s going to rain :smile:

This one didn’t want to sit with the rest of the herd -

1 Like

Oooh, they look sharp :slight_smile:

First day of the new job.

I actually have a key card, and it actually works.

Wonders never cease.

Can’t log in mind you, but baby steps, baby steps.

8 Likes

How long will it take you to remember your passwords / logging in routine?

Recovering from the weekend, I did a lot of nothing.

Also, repaired the shower.

1 Like

Stop looking at horny photos on your pc Wayne! :unamused:

2 Likes

Another one doing not much post Yorkshire. Screwed on a loose panel back on my car and made a few practice tenon joints and had a third go at fixing the arm on my glasses. Off now to pick up some bar stools.