Today I have mainly been V4.0 (Part 1)

Joining my wife on the drive to witness a ferret running about.
I was full of scorn when she told me it was a ferret. It was a ferret.
Seemed to want to come to us, but after some deliberation we left it to its own devices. I suspect it isn’t wild.

Tesla spotter stroke ferret club

1 Like

Surreal.

It was running over her feet and under the cars.

Spent some time speaking with Kevin at Definitive Audio, then a received a rare Invoice of him. All being well the week after next I will have some brand shiny second hand things delivered.

8 Likes

Attempting to master an apple picking ‘staff basket’ and learning apples can deliver a nice clump to the head when using the extending pole to about 18foot.

17 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: September 11 Memories

Finally sorted, just need a turntable to arrive at lopwell and then I can actually play them

16 Likes

Ah, erm, about that Turntable …

1 Like

Well played sir!

1 Like

Very nice indeed, congrats.

Mostly being a caffeine fuelled Zombie, having ingested a meatmans portion of ribeye last night, I was denied the usual option of lying in bed like a beached whale so that I could police FoL#2s post Prom party.

Which was supposed to finish at 0300, but trundled on till 0430. I was up for work at 0700. A couple of double espressos and off I went, topped up with some Red Bull around lunchtime. Got home at 1500 having totally forgot we we’re out again tonight for one of Claire’s mates 50th, so more coffees and am now feeling pretty on edge…

10 Likes

Go Rob !

Made some damson gin

4 Likes

Organising in the garage. Tools now up.

9 Likes

A slow day that got weird fast

10 Likes

You should wear that helmet and wield that axe when establishing the absolute veracity of your invoicing policies with your clientele.

1 Like

@Rob998 should have borrowed that get up when he was bouncer at the girls after prom party

1 Like

Re-felting the Brewhouse roof. Remarkably straight forward. Having a local odd jobs bloke assist was inspired, as he was more than happy to get on the roof.

3 Likes

Crimsondonkey could learn a lot from you :grin:

2 Likes

Refelting a shed roof is one the few meaty diy jobs I can manage… normally I hate ladders or diy - I think it’s not having to be super accurate that means I feel okay to tackle it

1 Like