Today I have mainly been V4.0 (Part 1)

Oxford Hoe…

3 Likes

" ‘ho’ " (if we were still maintaining any standards in written English. Apparently the apostrophes are dropped from clipped words nowadays. …aaaaand this is why we no longer have an empire…*).

(*There may be other reasons.)

I thought I recognised the pub, but the internet attaches the pic to a story about Holbeck in Leeds.

VB

2 Likes

Cunt

1 Like

Pedant

Swivel-eyed toad.

Didn’t @MGOwner play drums for them when they had a residency at the Scrotum and Dag in Adelaide in 1982?

6 Likes

Wandering through various Horn related YouTubez @ 720p
Quite like the Acapella High Cellini for a compact solution…
Viz: FF to 2 mins in to ameliorate Breuninger Nausia

Be some High Violons available here soon…

1 Like

Is that in geolgical time?

I thought he was in The Battling Boganeers :thinking:

Looks like an installation from the DeLuxe show at Munich

I think he had an ill fated spell with them playing the spoons and contributing some occasional piano accordion. Suffice to say that a 28 minute spoons solo did not go down well will the patrons of the Woy Woy RSL after his free jazz stylings on Satan’s squeezebox.

1 Like

Chortling at the destruction we have rained down on SiL’s household.

Short story: unwanted freebie Google nest, given to nieces.

It’s taken ~36 hours for the house to get into a “Hey Google, play [BTS / The Clash / mental covid conspiracy theories]” pitched battle :laughing:

7 Likes

From 40 seconds in

Sadly Sam died a couple of years ago, saw him play many a gig

2 Likes

shit i hate interview no shows - what a waste of time…I suppose one less candidate for my 3 vacancies

I agree really bad form especially in a Zoom/Teams calls world.

I get you might get other offers etc but a call/email to say not attending isn’t that hard.

1 Like

I suppose if their connections to the outside world are as frail as ours here, it may not entirely be their choice.

1 Like

It is such a waste of time. Especially as the chance to interview could have been given to someone else.
It wouldn’t be the first time that someone interviews way better than their application

phoned both on landline and mobile, email chase - in Glasgow…

never mind, plenty of others on the shortlist…

1 Like