Today I have mainly been V5.0

Pretty much ok this morning, so a trip to Wells for some clean sea air.

10 Likes

Whilst at Settle my good lady went to the chemist to fetch her prescription, a duty that normally falls to me. The following conversation was overheard,

“Mrs Cusworth is here to collect her prescription”

“Not her husband then, you know the one, always looks like he’s been dragged through hedge backwards”

I am now banned from going anywhere but the workshop in my so called hedge dragging gear and will be spending some time buying smarter gear so I can leave the workshop!

27 Likes

lmao

Or not so you can send MrsC to do all the errands.

The alternative is full office gear. I need to buck up the smart casual look apparently.

Jacamo the shit out of it mate - cheap togs for tubby lads :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I think we established that breakfast >> clothes at Settle.

1 Like

Saw a bloke this morning in tracksuit bottoms, mocassins, suit jacket and flat hat. Could be a new look for you Bob

You could always go out in the dressing gown you wore for breakfast at Settle in full-on Noel Coward stylee

:thinking:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Went to the beach, nice and quiet

22 Likes

Just spent a lovely hour fucking about with a compression driver, eventually replacing it with another, before realising that I’d just wired it up wrong. What a dickhead.

And the converse, I’d been shoving 400Hz into a 2405 that designed for about 8k upwards. Fortunately they are cuntproof.

1 Like

This is why you can’t have nice things.

8 Likes

The visit to Plitvice was fab and will post pics at some point but this pm, before flying back tomorrow, we need to suffer another afternoon of this.

13 Likes

Good to see some sun over Ruislip lido :+1:

4 Likes

Clearing a blocked drain :disappointed:

I knew I shouldn’t have flushed my socks down the toilet :wink:

Leisurely drive up to Aberdeen with surprisingly little traffic then boarding the MV Hrossey for the trip home

A quick one before I go to the restaurant

and very pleasant it is too.

Great to spend some time with my Dad (and take in the Settle weekender) but otherwise I can’t fucking wait to get home!

:champagne: :champagne: :champagne: :smiley:

25 Likes

Don’t stay ‘home’ so long this time :wink:.

1 Like