Today I have mainly been

Im on a bus right now, it’s too warm and smelly. Can’t wait to get off.

1 Like

That’s cos every cunt has still got their coat on from last week :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yep. Smells like a vintage clothes shop. Thermostat must be set to 27 as well

You’re so old hat, it’s all online now :thinking:

You can get Swarfega online ?

VB

2 Likes

With grit, for hard core hand action:

https://www.condell-ltd.com/swarfega-with-grit-4-5l

more like.

2 Likes

We know a song about that

“Rich girls they use vaseline
poor girls they use lard
Dinah uses axle grease
her cunt’s so fucking hard”

Oi !!

2 Likes

Feeling chuffed with myself today as I finally got around to sorting out my amps and managing to fit them inside my oak cabinet. It took a jigsaw to remove the rear panels enough to get the amps in and hopefully allow enough air flow to keep them cool. They don’t run that hot and not worked hard, but I’ll probably bring my cordless drill home from work and make some more ventilation holes.

Look much neater.

3 Likes

Did some charity shop browsing and picked-up some nice classical stuff in what appears to be clean, unplayed condition.

And then, following an abortive trawl through some antique shops, found an decent designer jeweller in town - rather to our surprise TBH - found and ordered our ideal matching wedding bands.

Now drinking tea and waiting for the Thugby to start…

10 Likes

That just reminded me… you are actually getting married and grown up ‘n’ shut. :slight_smile:

Good on ye!

1 Like

I don’t believe you

2 Likes

Let’s not get carried away here - getting married, yes. :+1:

Had a skinful last night, feeling jaded and headache-y today, so, so-far, just tea.

Might potter down The Ship later mind…

1 Like

You having had a skinful and feeling like shit is not the surprise, it is the combination of drinking tea and watching rugby which is surprising, as I thought they were mutually exclusive

1 Like

shit

3 Likes

Fair point, well made, I have a feeling this won’t be a game to watch sober, either…

Hungover as a dog.

Putting up curtains :weary:

Making waffles (and eating them).

Masking, painting, cleaning