Trust levels

You’ve been talking to the naughty boys and girls who drafted yesterday’s Brexit Bill haven’t you.

VB

Get thee to fuck, Twinkle. And take thine lovey stagecraft with thee.

2 Likes

None of that is true, is it!

Allow me to assist you here:

Total and utter bollocks it was. :slight_smile:

Stu, turns on heels and exits stage left to cries of ‘Bravo, what a performance’.

Are you trying to audition for Yoda with that sentence structure there Twinkle?

Fixt using text from the review in The Telegraph.

2 Likes

You see, this is what Lord David of Chelsea is missing with his high-falutin’ adverts ‘n’ agents.

The interaction with the common man, simple people. It’s like a drug and thank you for all your supportive pm’s. You know who you are.

2 Likes

Trying out for the local am-dram Shakespeare production Twinkle?

I’d just like to announce that when I type “Tw” on my tablet, the auto-spell brings up “Twinkle” as the first choice.

It is such a shame this is bullshit, I can’t wait for the first person to seriously post this on here :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m not going to name names obvs, but some key words picked out are: enthusiasm, orgìnality, twat (that was in relation to Johniebaby), and you should be upgraded to a leader.

1 Like

Just did some deep research in the archives.

I’m a member too.

I’m chuffed, assumed I’d never reach such exalted levels:star_struck:

I can confirm, you are a member.

2 Likes

There is no such thing as a trustworthy cunt. By definition even a lowly cunt is prone to, well, being a cunt. The real badge of honor therefor should be “Untrustworthy.” I rather like the tittering moniker of ‘Member’ which I feel is a fair and true representation of this here (yacht of cocks) ‘Membership’.

Whilst I’m pointing out the obvious there has been a distinct rise in HiFI talk lately which should not be confused with cuntishness, in reality this irksome bleating is in fact simply ‘Shit’.

In Summary:

Overloads - Please to make a badge for ‘SHIT’

6 Likes

i resemble that remark :laughing:

3 Likes