Ugh, estate agents

Youre’ not far wrong.

Fucking stop it, you crapulous cunts, or there are going to be stabbings…

2 Likes

Which one shall I pick …

VB

ftfy

3 Likes

Thank’s

VB

3 Likes

You people are why twats get paid actual fucking money to produce “Mrs Brown’s Boys” instead of being beaten to death with a clawhammer, like they should be.

Scene: An Online Chat Room For Friendless Middle-Aged Nonces.

First cunt: “We’re going to write a comedy for really dim people who don’t go outside or wash or have friends or anything

Second cunt: “Perfect, let’s make it very predictable and not even slightly funny, and make everyone in it really annoying!

First cunt: “Yes, brilliant, we’ll copy people like Les Dawson, but badly, so it won’t be likeable or in any way original, and certainly not funny!

Second cunt: “Yes, people hate being entertained!

First cunt: “Fuck me, we’re geniuses or something!

Second cunt: “Yes. Yes we are. Right, let’s celebrate by going and interfering with some toddlers…

exeunt

2 Likes

My Dad’s possibly largest singular failing is he likes that show.

Oh.

Sorry to hear that. That’s a terrible burden to have to live with :anguished:

Still, the first step towards Coping, is admitting there’s a problem…

Garden wall reference ?

VB

2 Likes

Your attempt to get this back O/T will be ignored…

3Legs

As per @MrKettle 's observation earlier on above, after another look through the particulars, there are very limited options for a good listening room - although Hel has a solution for this…

I bet she has :grinning:
Maybe you could build a half size garage?

You need a half size gob :unamused:

8 Likes

Has someone already suggested that looks like a house which needs a vast amount spending on it. Would it not be worthwhile buying the plot, demolishing the house and building the house that you actually want? I don’t suppose that would be hugely more expensive.

Well there have been one or two suggestions that it could well prove a bottomless money pit…

I’m not a fan of demolishing houses unless they’re absolutely falling down etc, and to a degree I don’t mind working around some constraints, if they are not surmountable then its a non starter anyway. This one appears to have plenty of scope

When can you view it

Just imagine the amazing building you could put in there though. With all the eco and efficient features you want plus each room designed for purpose. I think it makes a lot of sense.

Beautiful grounds there.

I know it could also be done up nice though, good luck with this.

The AA members could even build it!

1 Like

Pic 16 or 33?

Appointment booked for this Weds pm.

That’s not really uppermost in my order of priority tbh.

Zackly, or more likely ‘fuck your stereo, and double fuck those blue fucking horrors’ :scream:

2 Likes

Just to introduce a note of boredom into this, there will most probably be a VAT difference between a full rebuild (0%) and refurbishment (20%). Anyone looking to buy and flip will probably have taken that into account in their pricing.

Individual circumstances, YMMV, take proper advice yadda yadda blah…

2 Likes