Unfortunate Names (childish giggles thread)

Emmanuel Kant.

Watching the live feed of the Breeders Cup horse race meeting in California and they just interviewed someone called Fanny Salmon.

“The British Captain Pugwash animated television series, which originally aired on the BBC between 1958 and 1967, is widely believed to have featured characters with risqué
maritime names such as Master Bates, Seaman Staines, and Roger the Cabin Boy. In fact, the crew of the famous Black Pig ship included sailors with no such names: present on board were Master Mate, Tom the Cabin Boy, and Pirates Barnabas and Willy. (No character with the designation of ‘Seaman’ appeared in the show.) Series creator John Ryan successfully won retractions and settlements from Sunday Correspondent and the Guardian after both newspapers claimed that the show’s characters did indeed have smutty names, and that the BBC had taken it off the air as a result.”

1 Like

http://www.prestoclassical.co.uk/c/Scheidt

Fucking killjoy.:rage:

was a real pissant. Apparently :yum:

2 Likes

Here you go. Site provided by Phil Yerboots (allegedly).

Come on, that’s cheating :scream:

Where is our ‘favourite’ foo- peddling organ smuggler anyway?

1 Like

Sodders and Sam have turned their backs on hifi now and have converted Sodbury Manor into a lentil farm and yoga retreat.

3 Likes

Geez - that’s got to pong a bit. All those lentils and bending movements!

You forgot the Alpaca turd mud baths :flushed:

Where does one sign up for a weekend retreat? My body needs a good purging after the excesses of the last few days.

Has anyone done this yet?

I used to work for another German company, and their LAN support team in the South of Germany were called Uwe Bender and Rudi Assman. The sign on the door…

U Bender
R Assman

Uwe once asked me why do the Americans laugh when the come down the corridor to their room.

Americans call bum bags ‘fanny packs’.

LOLZ

Friend of mine encountered a director at Samaritan’s Purse (the not entirely wholesome charity / proselytizing organisation behind Operation Christmas Child) who was called Randy Gaylord.

1 Like

I think that was his ‘stage’ name

2 Likes

http://www.sonicflare.com/IMG_1307.jpg