Watch collection cull

I can collect the Haribo for you when I collect my watch.

2 Likes

You see, some people are nice.

Cheers mate :+1:

3 Likes

Could you grab some Llama antibodies and a few fuses while you’re over there?

1 Like

Just to derail the thread further, your German language tip of the day:
Try not to mix up unterwassertauchen and unterwäschetauschen.

2 Likes

Bless you. And bless you again.

1 Like

Shut-up and buy something, you utter UTTER cunts.

6 Likes

Well if you sold Haribo…

2 Likes

…no cunt would buy that, either.

1 Like

Rob would.

1 Like

Tru dat, I has the disappoint.

1 Like

3 Likes

New Conservative manifesto?

4 Likes

Drive-by thread-crap :fu:

3 Likes

I like how you are selling this at the price for the movement on it’s own. Any cheaper and I will buy it for parts :rofl:

1 Like

Luckily I got it at a pretty sane price, so not taking too big a hit (in the alternative universe where swine recognise the value of pearls… :roll_eyes:)

SOLD

Another one for rehoming:

GLYCINE AIRMAN DOUBLE TWELVE - GL0233

This red degradé fade dial (i.e. it’s a darker tone on the “night side”, and lighter on the “day”) is the rarest colour of one of Glycine’s neatest and most legible Airman-series watches to date.
Unlike lesser models this features drilled lugs and the much more collectible plain, wingless, printed crown logo on the dial.
There’s only one other example out there for sale, and that’s >£600 shipped!
This is by far the easiest two-time-zone watch I own - just shift the bidirectional bezel and lock in place for your second time zone.
2019 watch with full set, including protectors and swing tag.
Very lightly worn indoors, so just a few swirls.
The strap is great quality and in superb condition. I’ll include a brand new and unworn black NATO as well.
I have loved this watch from day one - other Glycines came and went, but this was always going to stay … except I am forced to adopt a one-in-one-out policy, and have another red-dial watch coming which fits my collection better.

Full specs:

Manufacturer ref/SKU: 3938.16.LB0B
Made in: Switzerland
Watch type: 3-hander pilot’s watch with second time zone on Bezel
Complications: e.g. day / date / moonphase / flyback
Lug width: 22mm
Case diameter: 40mm
Case length: 50mm lug-lug
Case depth: 12.4mm
Case material: Stainless steel
Case finish: Brushed and Polished
Case shape: Round
Case back: Display
Crown: Screw-down crown at 3 o’clock with Glycine’s cross-hatch logo
Crystal/Lens: Sapphire
Dial: 12 hour matt red with degradé fade
Indices: Printed / lumed / white / Batons and Stick seconds
Handset: Syringe / lumed
Movement: Calibre no. GL224 - 25 Jewels - 28,800 BPH - 38 hours power reserve. Base Calibre: Sellita SW200-1 in this example (not ETA 2824-2)
Water Resistance: 200 meters / 20 ATM / 660 ft
Bezel: Stainless steel, bidirectional, 12 hour second time zone, screw-down lock at 4 o’clock
Band: Grey leather - SKU: PF11765 - originally $150 alone
Closure: Logo SS Buckle - brushed finish
Other details: Drilled lugs
Year: 2019
List RRP: £1250 ($1625)
PRICE: SOLD £250 inc RMSD to UK mainland (elsewhere by agreement)
Purchase date: October 2019
WWW: https://wornandwound.com/glycine-soars-3-new-airman-watches/

SOLD

5 Likes

And sold :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Since too many watches are “sticking” and not selling anywhere, I’m offering-up some more of those I’d intended to keep…

ZENO WATCH BASEL Pro Diver 2

THINGS THAT WILL SURVIVE THE NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST:

1. Rats
  2. Cockroaches
  3. Microbes
  4. ZENO WATCH BASEL Pro Diver 2 :bomb:

This is the foolproof, bombproof, Swiss-made super-watch of your dreams - and it’s a whopper: 48mm diameter, 17.8mm thick - relieved only by the short lugs, which make it surprisingly wearable for such a Behemoth.

Boasting tough, nickel-free 316L surgical-grade stainless steel throughout, a thick sapphire crystal, scratchproof ceramic diver’s bezel, full-lume dial, and 500m water resistance (complete with Helium release valve should you decide to do a spot of saturation-diving), all cotribute to making this the ultimate Do-anything Daily. And to make your life easier and more accurate, there’s a top-quality Swiss-made Ronda quartz movement inside.

It really is a beautifully engineered thing - if you’re the kind of numpty that sees the word “quartz” and assumes xmas-cracker quality, reach for your Hat-Sauce. I’ll take a good quartz movement over a crappy mechanical one all day long; and this one is built into a watch that kicks the arse of much more expensive competitors - all while making your life easier.

Downsides - it’s a BIG watch - built on the scale of @edd9000 or @FatCuntTroller - so it’s great if you’re big or you enjoy punching people (and who doesn’t?) and thus would appreciate the extra heft.

Box, bits of paper etc all present and correct, condition is near mint - it’s had some wear, so a loupe will find some light swirls and suchlike I daresay, but no nicks or dings. Comes with a top quality, unworn Zeno divers strap (I wore it on all sorts of NATOs, metal bracelets &c instead).

Current retail from Zeno themselves is CHF488. By the time you add shipping, UK Duty, VAT and cheekyfucker-carrier-handling-charges, that’s around CHF635 - £525 in good old English Pounds Sterling. I got a better deal than that, which means I only lose the equivalent of several expensive shirts off my back, hope, and the last shreds of what I laughingly call “my dignity” - since I’m selling at £275 including Special Delivery to UK mainland destinations.

More pics, extra info, easy payment plans, reacharounds, &c - just ask.

All the bumf:
Lug width: 24mm
Springbar-springbar: 52mm
Case width: 48 mm diameter - Helium valve to Crown: 57mm
Case length: 56mm
Case height: 17.8 mm
Case material: Stainless steel
Case finish: Brushed
Case shape: Round
Case back: Solid stainless steel
Crown: Screw-down, engraved
Helium valve: Yes, manual
Crystal/Lens: Sapphire, domed
Dial: White, lumed; lumed handset
Dial Markings: Batons
Band: Silicone, 24mm lug - tapering to 22mm
Clasp: Stainless steel buckle, 22mm
Movement: Ronda 515 quartz
Water Resistance: 500 meters / 50 ATM / 1500 ft
Bezel: Unidirectional, stainless steel
Bezel insert: Ceramic with dive count-down markers, no pip, no lume

YOU WANT IT

3 Likes

Probably the finest closing pitch since diamonds are forever.

5 Likes

I thought this was quite good also.