Clocks on cocks (Part 1)

My two that I wear in rotation (not including a 90s Seamaster Quartz 120m).

The first up, a Rolex Oyster Perpetual 15200, as an engagement present from my better half, the second an IWC 3521.

Rolex by Robert Seymour, on Flickr

IWC 3521 by Robert Seymour, on Flickr

5 Likes

Love the Inge.

I always fancied that particular ref.

And deeply regret not buying a jumbo 1832 that was an absolute steal in Munich about 20 years ago.

I much prefer the Ing too.

I do tend to wear the IWC more these days, its a solid little lump and feels like you could bash nails in with it!

1 Like

Iā€™ll be interested in how much they offer you, Iā€™ve got the same but got it in 1998.

A nice little series of Seiko Divers that are itching to be collected. So far I have found Black, white, Cream, yellow and sunburst Cream dials. All can be had for not a lot.

I like them because they are what they say on the tin, a diverā€™s watch. as opposed to an homage to a divers watch that wouldnā€™t get taken into a shower let alone used by a diver. Functional for the job in hand and I like the simplicity of the design. Seiko made a lot of variations on the theme, but these ones were essentially the pre-curser to the Monster watches, with rectangular battons, rotating bezel and second numbers on the inside of the battons.

4 Likes

Finally got the Mark XII back from the shop that shall not be named.

1 Like

Ratners?

Thatā€™s Turkish time mind.

Ironically it looks classy on the bottle

Incidentally, saw a Tudor Pelagos today for the first time. It was a beautiful thing in blue.

Ps. Is that the isle of sheppey in the background?

Twit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like beer oā€™clock

Always that timeā€¦ or at least it will be for a few days yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why hasnā€™t the bottle got a sleeve? :thinking:

Itā€™s always that time when oneā€™s watch has stoppedā€¦

Even a Rolex is right twice a day.

3 Likes

Only when itā€™s stopped.

2 Likes

You need a GMT.