Clocks on cocks (Part 1)

MVS is the way to go, I used to own two taito egret 2 cabinets but had to sell them.

I sold AES metal slug 2 and X on a forum in 2006 for £260 each, they went on eBay last week for £2900 each.

Cries into hands

2 Likes

I’d love a candy cab :sob:

1 Like

38 games and system, nothing super rare - around £8500

Dare I ask for an explanation in plain English or is this best left in game geek language :slight_smile:

AES is the home neogeo console MVS is the arcade hardware. The games and hardware are much the same but the cartridges are not interchangeable.

AES games were £200+ new in the 90s so are rare, games like Metal slug have a cult following and are now worth serious money in AES form.

1 Like

Spendy faff? I am shocked this is popular :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I bought a game recently for £850 that sells months later for £1600+ - great games you can have fun playing and definitely not lose money on.

Spendy indeed, a blast from my past is a tidy sum. Dare I look at Space Invader pub tables?

https://www.homeleisuredirect.com/arcade_machines/used_arcade_machines/defender-vintage-arcade-machine.html?msclkid=0a478b326e871bc3824cd7b91272a74b&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=SS%20-%20Shopping%20-%20Arcade%20Machines%20-%20Brand%2FType&utm_term=4578297712937044&utm_content=Arcade%20Machine

I cheat and use a mvs board with a multi game cart :grin: you can get one that boots the games off an sd card now as well.

No idea what you friggers are talking about, but that is a pair of beauties for sure.

1 Like

Latest arrival…

It’s a pleasing wee thing, albeit I’m not a fan of the “comfort” of metal bracelets.

7 Likes

‘Kin ‘ell, where have you been? :man_shrugging:t3::laughing:

Buying a watch :smile:

The writing seems to have fallen off the dial…

me neither, i prefer rubber

1 Like

Or is it a 24hr watch?

I was looking at something similar on Massdrop. I cannot make my mind up though.

Welcome back you baggy old cunt BTW.

1 Like

I’m ambivalent about bands. Metal or leather or handcuffs, I don’t mind.

2 Likes