Clocks on cocks (Part 1)

And the GMT hand :thinking:

Iā€™m ambivalent about any bands you might find interesting. Particularly the proggish ones.

1 Like

Havenā€™t you got some yellow to get on with :unamused:

It pretty much looks after itself thanks, leaving plenty of time to chat with the bulbous progger fraternity. :smirk:

2 Likes

Cunt :angry:

1 Like

Yep. :smiley:

1 Like

Groundhog Forum is Groundhoggy, and I am Schrodingerā€™s Cunt - simultaneously here, and not.

Mmmmā€¦ rubberā€¦

Inopportune minute hand moment. Itā€™s there, and of course like the rest of it, itā€™s Chinaā€™s finest knock-off.

Good to see youā€™ve persistently persisted, the better to spread the word of Our Lord Beelzebub &c. :+1:

Ā£52 on thiefbay, could have paid way less, but wanted the no-name, rather than the bad-pastiche name.

Itā€™s pretty bluddy impressive: Miyota-ripoff automatic movement, loses a matter of seconds a day - like I give a fuck, and if youā€™ve never seen and handled an actual Prole-x, itā€™s remarkably convincing.

Most importantly it will annoy all sorts of people, and that can only be good.

4 Likes

have you had the allergic reaction to the strap yet? Something that seems to happen to me with such watchesā€¦

Nup, something to look forward to. Mind, I clean such things down with isoprop to remove any trace of oil and foreign-nessā€¦

Itā€™ll prolly go on a NATO of some sort in due course anyway. Bcos cumfart.

Afternoon Earl.

Decent of you to happen along.

1 Like

Spring is coming to an end, he has probably finished rutting with the alpacas and is a bit bored.

1 Like

True dat

Better than the real thing then.

I thought of you at the weekend while reading an info board; turns out that Adam of Sodbury was Abbot of Glastonbury. And then up you pop.

Sincere commiserations.

3 Likes

NIce Peniā€¦ er Parsniā€¦er Parnisā€¦ I have a pretty impressive one myself albeit an IWC Portuguese knocā€¦ er homage.

For the money they are seriously impressive, mines been sat in my watch box, used intermittently for over 5 years now.

1 Like

@edd9000ā€™s perfect watch

https://technigadgets.net/products/dexter-square-military-big-face-infantry-digital-watch

4 Likes