WFH setups

I think accepting that you’ve got to where you are and are happy with what you are doing is more than enough to qualify as a massive win mate.

1 Like

The fact that you have a healthy order book with no advertising or website says a lot.
Your customers are finding you.

1 Like

Why is there a turkey staring through your window?

2 Likes

That’s one of the cats drinking from the water butt. They only drink rainwater* on account of being mental.

*I top it up in the summer because Jim fell in it in 2020 and got covered in ming.

8 Likes

Well. 32" LG ergo on order, and an ex display Herman miller aeron for £700 instead of 1300

That’s £1300 pissed into the wind then

3 Likes

In IT (or any other extremely sedentary occupation) money spent on a decent chair is never wasted :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah, kind of an investment I guess

I need a new chair, but don’t have £700 to spend. Could probably stretch to £300. Any recommendations?

Could get a refurb Herman on eBay

2 Likes

However much you spend on a chair it won’t come close to the benefit of strengthening your back, so make sure you spend some time on this.

2 Likes

I have an appointment with a physio soon

1 Like

Voyeur stool girl.

4 Likes

Clear Tannoy propaganda.

1 Like

I got one like this in June '20 its been v good

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steelcase-Please-V2-With-Arms-in-Grey-Fabric-and-Steel-Five-Star-Base-/333517911084?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

2 Likes

Looks just like the work office chair :+1:

Vertical laptop stand next, in wood, that can hold two
£silly money also

Wireless Keyboard mouse recs for use on both crapple and windows. I have the surface keyboard for the decent computer already so I might bend over and get bummed for the magic keyb/mouse

This company provided Logitech pair feels like it’s made out of yoghurt pot

Personally, I avoid Logitech, I find it’s shite and breaks prematurely. I certainly wouldn’t spend my own money on it.

1 Like

If you like old school keyboards try Das Keyboard or Logitech G513

Not wireless, but it have found Evoluent vertical mouse v comfortable for hours of use

1 Like

I don’t particularly want the apple one, but the control option keys etc would be useful. Some kind of happy hacker one would be nice.

Ps fuck this MacBook I can’t stand macos

Is that from ‘Frankly, Mr. Shankly,’?

3 Likes