What albums have you bought lately?

Ahh for the good old days when Fopp was a stall called A1 Records in the Sauchiehall Street Centre, Glasgow.

It changed to Fopp Records and moved to a small shop at the top of Union Street and became a legend in Glasgow. About 75% of the vinyl I own I bought on the recommendation of big Ted the manager at the time.

Our Saturday ritual was Fopp followed by a trip to Flip Clothing then beers in the Rock Garden - epic.

Wish I could go back and give my younger self a right good slap for a variety of reasons now thoā€™ :grinning:

4 Likes

Donā€™t we all mate, donā€™t we all ?

1 Like

Anyone get the tomorrow syndicate limited edition ?

Limited edition what?

zackly

Lp. Only 27 copies of the recent album in a special sleeve. And they came with flac

Didnā€™t realise there was one.

Just got one of the 300.

Fuck that, pffft record collecting :face_vomiting:

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Emphasis on the word flacā€¦

:smirk:

Iā€™m saying no more for fear of repercussion.

(Only compulsive completists would need the item having bought the usual one :arrow_up:ļø )

Was it cheaper than buying the FLAC off Bandcamp?

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know you could buy the flac to be honest.
Duh.

I have just got used to PY releases with no codes and never think to check BC

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A1-1T1vthrL.SX522.jpg

Managed to snaffle up a mint/sealed copy of this on fleabay for 14 squids :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Marvellous LP that. Good for exercising your bass driversā€¦

Good, innit ?

Yes, great bass. I saw so many on here playing it, thought I must get a copy. Out of print at the mo so I was lucky getting an unplayed example so cheap.

Only listened once so far Mike as it only arrived yesterday, but yes, i reckon itā€™s going to be a favourite. :+1:

Seedy

Expecting delivery after Sept 7. I donā€™t buy CDs anymore. However, this wonā€™t be released on vinyl soā€¦

1 Like