What albums have you bought lately?

Good album that. If you like JC then the double LP Escape From New York is even betterer.

1 Like

Can’t afford any new records :frowning: , now that I have a nice new TT to buy to play them on :slight_smile:

Bagged the lost themes one and two. Nowt else on sale.
Some left.

Excuse my complete fucking ignorance - but what is Bleep Sale?

You could play all your old ones…

Thanks - I feel enlightened :+1:

Might have to :frowning:

https://img.discogs.com/eWlbFxsEJy8Bebb0Wisyzc165nw=/fit-in/600x601/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-110793-1320568541.jpeg.jpg

For some reason I’ve never heard this Bought it at a car boot a few weeks ago

1 Like

LP

Looking forward to getting this tape. 3 albums spliced together. I’ll put them back to being 3 separate reels.

“…Up for sale is this triple play all factory pre-recorded 4 track stereo reel to reel tape of ‘Led Zeppelin II’ , ‘The Dock Of The Bay’ & ‘Hip Hug-Her’ by Booker T. & The MG’s. The original owner bought many factory pre-recorded reel to reel tapes in the late 1960’s & then spliced them together on one reel for convience in playing the tapes. the tape plays at 3 3/4 IPS and sounds amazing & complete on my Akai player with no drop outs & plenty of leader tape between albums. This is one of the best ways to hear ‘Led Zeppelin II’ in its original analogue stereo mixes by Jimmy Page. Otis Redding never sounded better either. The original reel box of Otis Redding ‘The Dock Of The Bay’ is in very ggod condition with no corner splits but has some hand writing on the bottom describing the contents…”

5 Likes

Holiday splurge…

Kozfest is excellent

Nice !

Great buy! Looking forward to hearing this👍

Not sure when I’ll get it. It’s a US purchase so will come via my Sis when she next comes over. But I’d been looking for LZ2 on tape for a while & they’d all been quite pricy. This has been a cost effective way to get it & a couple of other very good albums.

2 Likes

The Fatback LP has some small damage to the cover and you can see the ring wear, but it is sealed :+1:

2 Likes

I decided to order the first six. But from Hackettsongs.com as I wanted them signed by him.

2 Likes