What albums have you bought lately?

Can’t wait to give Sly and Robbie a spin.

First new single I’ve bought in a while

1 Like

Oldie that one.

This is a pre release order:

Bug vs Earth - Concrete Desert

Triple LP

3 Likes

Wife walked in during that album last week and was confused.

I can understand that.

To really confuse her, try

William Fowler Collins - Perdition Hill Radio :+1:

2 Likes

and

5 Likes

5 Likes

Gryphon - Reinvention
Just heard a track on t’wireless, recently released, 40 years after their last album

Spiritualized: And nothing hurt

Pre-ordered months ago. Got an email today saying it is on the way. Also received an email saying my tickets for the London gig on the 21st are on the way now too.

1 Like

Mine arrived a while back but I haven’t played them yet - did he sign Trespass ?

I presume they have disowned their first album as it’s never included in any of the re-issue stuff.

The Detroit mix is interesting but the released version is still the definitive version for me - let us know how it sounds Rob as I was considering buying this myself. :+1:

1 Like

Will do Allan.

Did you order the Felt albums ?

Nearly bought the lot in Probe the other day. I had already spent £170 on second hand vinyl so decided to wait because divorce reasons. Bought the Mogwai LP though…

3 Likes

I’m planning on ordering them around one per week, so have got Rain of Crystal Spires and The 17th Century (aka Let The snakes Crinkle Their Heads To Death) on order atm.

1 Like

I hear and understand Olan have had to do a bit of sneaking myself :grin:

I have ordered Strange Idols Pattern, Ignite the Seven Canons, The Splendour of Fear and Me And The Monkey as mine are in a pretty ropey state.

Looking forward to hearing Ignite The Seven Canons as Lawrence has apparently done a grand job of cleaning up the original Robin Guthrie mix as he’s never been particularly happy with it.

1 Like

Did you go for the orange one, Olan?

My Trespass wasn’t signed. So I guess not :grinning:

It’s a shame the first album gets ignored. There are some quite pieces on it. It must be a contractual thing.