What albums have you bought lately?

I had to cull my original list down as it was a bit mental. :grinning:

2 Likes

I am trying to stick to 1 LP per month. Easier during dry Jan/Feb than it will be once I am back on the beers.

2 Likes

I need to get a grip as I really don’t have any more room for LP’s or CD’s.

The man cave badly needs decorated and reorganised so that will be the aim for when Anne is away in Mar for three weeks. It’ll be a huge job though so not looking forward to it but I keep telling myself it will be worth it. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Exactly where I’m at. It’s getting to the stage where I will be offloading some.

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

Already there. Sold a few bits on here and have a couple of boxes to go to a dealer. Cannot be bothered with the faff of trying to sell that many individually.

I can appreciate the allure of vinyl as a physical object. The accessibility and the compact storage of digital trump that for me.

And as for CDs. Just, nyet.

1 Like

I really can’t be bothered ripping all my CD’s.

1 Like

I enjoy it, but

1. I am a nerd
  2. I have a lot of time on my hands

Belzebong - Sonic Scapes & Weedy Grooves

th-1151096744
AP

6 Likes

A few from the local record shop, all in a half price sale, which was nice.

3 Likes

A bit of Memphis Slim, boogey woogey blues player singer. Recorded in Denmark, 1960, tracks his move from playing around the delta to Chicago. This particular pressing not on discogs, but am guessing a French pressing based on the label design. Cheap as chips, which is nice.

5 Likes

You can have your moment of glory by getting it added to the Discogs database!

Lol, tried that before. You wouldn’t beleive the nerds that come out of the woodwork with a hundred and one queries needing answers, it’s no fun.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I met Gm Flash a while back. Helped him set up his decks for a festival in Pontefract. Lovely bloke.

4 Likes

4 Likes