What albums have you bought lately?

U want CD? The box is fekked and the insert is wrong, but FOC if you want it …

1 Like

Ooh. That would be ace Have everything on record but CD would be great for car. I’ll trade for any download card I might have hanging about.

Cheers.

I’ll at least try to find a box that isn’t falling apart. Please PM me your address.

1 Like

A Canadian repress of this album, pressed a couple of years after the Canadian 1st press. Followed the US track listing which omits amongst others Red House but includes the 3 singles not included in the UK mono or European 1st press stereo (pressed in Germany). The 3 singles were, purple haze. Wind cries Mary and Hey Joe.

Often these Canadian pressings were better quality than the US ones.

4 Likes

That alone would kill off any interest I might have had.

1 Like

Been after this Japan only release (at the time)
Rza instrumentals from ghostdog soundtrack

3 Likes

Having recently sold almost 200 LPs, today I bought these. Determined to make these my only February record purchases… lol

Sunda Arc - Night Lands

1 Like

I allocate a particular amount of money every month and it’s about the only thing I watch in a budgeting app.

I know I spent every penny during lockdown but less so now. It looks like I was 20% under last month.

Does that mean that I get more money this month? It’s Bandcamp Friday tomorrow.

Don’t forget this month is 2 days shorter than most as well. Enjoy Bandcamp Friday.

1 Like

It still annoys me that my Spotify sub comes out of the same budget (“Entertainment: CD/download”).

Surely it shouldn’t count. Somehow.

Lilly Singh No GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

1 Like

Rationed myself this year so a can get a dozen or so whilst in Japan. Starting to put a list together at the moment of wants. Hoping to get some of the Acoustic Sounds recent releases plus go bin digging. Who knows what I will come back with.

2 Likes

Think I’ll pass on that, thanks :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ah, there’s an explanation at the bottom

digital / streaming priced prohibitively to encourage purchasing directly from the artist here

That’s more like it

Final death toll - a bit of a theme. Didn’t go too bananas in the end.

1 Like

Heard this one being played in the local record shop and ordered. That’s one for listening tonight.

Polyphia

R-228923-1236521528

4 Likes

Nice Maytals compilation c/o Trojan. I might buy a couple more from this series of releases.

4 Likes