What albums have you bought lately?

I don’t need beer to make massive financial mistakes!

2 Likes

Me neither, but it does lubricate ones willpower.

2 Likes

Trust me, it amplifies the mistakes.

1 Like

I’d have been quite keen on attending the jazz kissa event on the Thursday except for the fact that it clashes with Denmark v England at 5pm and Spain v Italy at 8pm. I hope to get along to the pop up shop on the Wednesday afternoon to check it out.

1 Like

Denmark have enough supporters :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I will be in Glasgow at some point that week, probably Wednesday and Thursday :thinking:

1 Like

Just arrived via delivery guy.

1 Like

Noticed that Hi-Tension album there… Bluey Maunick, who as you know was across many of the brit-funk bands has done stuff with Gilles Peterson under the guise on STR4TA.

Wondering if you’ve heard their first album ‘Aspects’?:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Your fault, Mike @MJ2

2 Likes

Another banger from Bob Stanley - pre-order for release 26 June

2 Likes

Arrived today.

Me too.
Can we start a class action?

I often see this thread as a bit of a casting couch where I willingly get into bed with unsavoury characters.

Arrived on vinyl today, liking this.

X.

2 Likes

Picked up this “b stock” copy, which was supposed to have sleeve damage, but looks mint to me.

Speakers corner analogue pressing. I’ll be interested to compare it to my early 90’s Columbia that I’ve had since I was a teenager

4 Likes

Winterfylleth

Preorder

Since I bought All Mornin’ Long by The Red Garland Quintet, I’ve been on the lookout for reasonably priced copies of All Day Long and All Night Long.

I just picked up this 1973 Prestige mono gatefold twofer for a tenner in very nice condition. I’ll call that a win.

4 Likes

A result Paul - they make a great trio.

1 Like

Not my thing at all but I’d also call that a win :+1:

1 Like