What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

True dat, but in those circumstances I’d have needed something a bit more bracing, probably out of this:

Or even the bottle next to it, which is pretty much the same stuff at a highly inflated price.

Gibson and Tonic

G&T with Tarquin gin, which is works well with a pickled (ie Gibson like) garnish, and a spray of pickled onion juice

I bought this because I loved the label. This is not always a sensible way of buying wine, but it turned out ok.

Narelle’s favourite way of buying wine. TBF, her Win-Fail score is pretty good.

Rochefort 6 chilling for after dinner :+1:

5 Likes

A few bottles of my Autumnal P A.

Levitating bottle as well or maybe that’s just me :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I really like the black shiraz Allan, especially when it’s on spesh offer at the Co-op.

It’s lovely stuff Rob - I think it was on offer in the Co-Op when I bought it - can’t remember now :grinning:

1 Like

Not at my local. But I got this…

Just opened and not disappointing :+1:

2 Likes

Was that on offer or from your wine cellar ?

On offer…£6.79

1 Like

Nice one Terry will keep an eye out for it - our Co-Op is quite small and most of it’s clientele prefer a vintage Buckfast :joy:

1 Like

Ours prefers Chateau Le Chat Oui but hey ho :wine_glass:

1 Like

This Black Shiraz is going down too well - must resist finishing the bottle tonight although I’m in the perfect music/booze zone :wine_glass:

1 Like

I know it’s the wrong thread (before any cunts starts) but I was listening to this earlier and thought it might well be up your street Terry - re-issued on vinyl by Sounds Of The Universe a couple of months ago. I’d never heard of it before but it’s excellent.

I’ll give it a whirl. Cheers Allan :+1:

1 Like

1 Like