What I'm watching (Part 1)

Agreed - I’m having to watch online on my iMac.

Me too.

But it’s about time the R & A started employing snipers to take out EVERY one of the cunts that shout ‘get in the hole’

:rage:

1 Like

The Phantom Menace.

Jesus fucking Christ I forgot how shit this was, I must have subconsciously erased it from my memory.

1 Like

1 Like

Any Vikings fans ? Latest news …

https://premieredate.news/tv-series/2931-vikings.html

Rich Hall’s Presidential Grudge

BBC4

Looking good, so far

1 Like

Me too, nothing new under the sun it seems…:neutral_face:

Louis Theroux Dark Times ep 3 on Milwaukee; scary, depressing. Gun crime off the scale. Shows that parts of America are the Third World.

Watched wheeler dealers pimp a RX7 , watching them fit better engine cooling , new ecu and 4 hours remapping was extremely interesing

1 Like

And then watching the engine self-immolate 4 miles down the road?

Actually, I think the RX7 was rather better than the RX8 on that front.

1 Like

What, better at self immolation?

said the main operator of safety barbecues in the locality of Oxford…:wink:

2 Likes

Well there’s little fear of the 6 burner busting into uncontrolled flamage :+1:

1 Like

:+1:

:unamused:

Ah well , the previous owner bought it back so hope he did not get a shock , i know you do have to be careful with wankel engines

The Guy Martin in Russia thing.

You beat me to it, incredible to see some of his adventures especially in the diamond factory when guy had to have ever orifice checked including the anus before leaving . Apparently the chap checking has not found anything in 9 years

1 Like

Didn’t look like they checked his japs eye.

Going off @Valveblokes publicity photo on his website, which he reckons is an underestimate, Graeme could probably smuggle out the Koh-I-Noor…

I have visited labs in the US where I’ve been weighed in and out (fully clothed, mind). They were worried about much heavier materials than diamond though.

VB