What I'm watching (Part 1)

It’s fine if you fancy explaining the terms cunny and tupping to your younger children :laughing:

2 Likes

If they have urban dictionary chances are they’ll be explaining other terms to you :flushed:

The Joy of Painting

Yea, I know. I just find listening to him relaxing. Strange but true.

3 Likes

Happy little clouds and trees. Chill out tv gold.

1 Like

Mesmerising voice.

Fucking terrible paintings, but I don’t think that’s what you watch him for.

turned over just in time for the car chase :slight_smile:

1 Like

Derren Brown.

Just finished watching the last episode (9 of 9) - Country Music by Ken Burns.

Not my first choice of genre, but it is a great watch, beautifully made and totally engaging from the start. It’s been so good I could happily watch all 9 episodes again.

2 Likes

Can’t believe it’s taken me this long to get around to watching this - my record collection as a young teen basically followed this drum machine around like a sniffer dog without realising it.

1 Like

Got the 4k UHD of Blade Runner 2049, watched it on the projector with the atmos sound track. Just awesome.

My son is nagging to watch Inception. So that might be tonight.

5 Likes

The youngest who was nagging to watch Inception really enjoyed it.

Not a particularly great disc though. Very soft picture in places.

Inception is such a great film. For something so plot-driven, it really bears repeated viewings. I’ve seen it at least half a dozen times, and even though I know what’s going to happen, I still love it, and find some new subtle element that I hadn’t seen previously. I think it’s a genuine masterpiece.

5 Likes

Wow I bet that was absolutely unreal. It’s epic enough on my 1080p projector, in stereo through the main system.

It’s only a 1080p projector (well, it has pixel shift) but yes. I’m over the moon with the current setup. Trying to work out a bigger screen lol.

1 Like

Inflatable?

Or go solid and have a climbing wall on the other side (Making filthy lucre front and back! )

1 Like

A very short Documentary On Netflix. - heartwarming.

2 Likes

Or on youtube -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8NblY2h-yY

Tonight’s feature presentation.

1 Like

Is that included with a Disney sub?

No, blu-ray.