What I'm watching (Part 1)

Van Morrison Live at Eden.

I’ve tried. I really have. But he just bores me to tears. Sooo many others do what he does but better.

Not for me.

3 Likes

Just finished watching Deadpool :rofl:

7 Likes

Bonkersly brilliant

1 Like

Anyone else on here watched “Derry Girls”?

First Thing-On-The-Telly I’ve watched in a while that’s really entertained - which it probably shouldn’t being a foul-mouthed sitcom of an otherwise familiar dysfunctional family based type. Think Father Ted meets Family Guy meets Byker Grove set in early '90s Norn Iron and you’re partway there.

Manages to be funny without the usual heavily-signalled sitcom cringe.

1 Like

American Crime Story: the people vs OJ Simpson.

Excellent, compelling.

2 Likes

The Florida Project on DVD - wish I hadn’t bothered.:weary:

Aye! And check out Young Offenders on iplayer as well…

1 Like

‘Sex cult’ documentary

2 Likes

Miss Sloan - Amazon prime

Cracking film centered around a political lobbyist (Jessica Chastain) attempting to garner support for gun control in the US. Well worth a watch if you like political thrillers and court room dramas.

Senna

What a fantastic movie

5 Likes

Full of beer and DGAF I stayed immovably-slumped in front of 2005’s “War of the Worlds” last night, even though I LOATHE Tom Cruise with every fibre of my being…

Well that’s 2 hours of watching a rotting-stump wander about looking alarmed and generally waiting for the film to start plotwise that I will never have back…

My laziness has been suitably punished :+1:

4 Likes

I like the bit where they are with the mad man in the basement of a house, everytime I watch it I hope that it’s the mad man that comes out alive and not Cruise.

I is disappoint a lot :frowning:

1 Like

He doesn’t even manage to be consistently mad FFS… What an absolute TURD of a movie!!!

1 Like

I have this on vinyl. Used to love it when I bought it back then, but not listened to it for years.

ww

5 Likes

That is an absolute classic :+1:

2 Likes

Also have this on vinyl :+1:

1 Like

Less so.

2 Likes

I watched the first 20 minutes but then remembered that not much happened after that so went to bed. Probably a good move.